Short story: the nigger was told from the start what it couldn't do, which it did anyway. Like all niggers do, it turned a rental into a giant bongo party that disrupted the neighborhood. When the nigger refused to pay up, the host had to do what she could to protect her superhost status, and press the nigger into paying up. Only a nigger could turn around and file a lawsuit, claiming it was the victim, including that its marriage "suffered" because it was caught with another niggersow.

After an Airbnb guest wrote a less-than-glowing review of his stay at a Tennessee rental, the "superhost" lashed out and attempted to extort him by emailing his wife a photo of him with another woman.
Mackey accused Fohler and Airbnb of invading his privacy, inflicting on him emotional distress and causing "damage" to his marriage.
During the arrangement of his stay, Mackey told Fohler that he would be in town to visit a friend and that he "may invite them over for dinner," emails included in court filings show.

"Very low key," Mackey told Fohler. "Please let me know if there are any concerns."
"Hello Shawn, I am asking you to either add the extra guests now or have them leave immediately," she wrote, according to the suit. "We have also gotten complaints of disturbances, yelling and profanity in the parking area. Our home is in a quiet neighborhood, and we need to maintain that."
"I am very sorry, but you have violated the no party rule, disturbed my neighbors by cursing and yelling in the parking lot, and have unauthorized guests," the suit says Fohler wrote. "I am asking you to leave now. I can’t allow you to stay, I am sorry."
Mackey claims that his marriage has suffered as a result of Fohler’s harassment. He also claims Airbnb did not defend him in the matter.
https://www.foxnews.com/us/airbnb-ho...rt-him-lawsuit