Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger violates every last Airbnb rule, claims it's now being "harassed" and "extorted"

Short story: the nigger was told from the start what it couldn't do, which it did anyway. Like all niggers do, it turned a rental into a giant bongo party that disrupted the neighborhood. When the nigger refused to pay up, the host had to do what she could to protect her superhost status, and press the nigger into paying up. Only a nigger could turn around and file a lawsuit, claiming it was the victim, including that its marriage "suffered" because it was caught with another niggersow.

After an Airbnb guest wrote a less-than-glowing review of his stay at a Tennessee rental, the "superhost" lashed out and attempted to extort him by emailing his wife a photo of him with another woman.
    Mackey accused Fohler and Airbnb of invading his privacy, inflicting on him emotional distress and causing "damage" to his marriage.
    During the arrangement of his stay, Mackey told Fohler that he would be in town to visit a friend and that he "may invite them over for dinner," emails included in court filings show.

"Very low key," Mackey told Fohler. "Please let me know if there are any concerns."
    "Hello Shawn, I am asking you to either add the extra guests now or have them leave immediately," she wrote, according to the suit. "We have also gotten complaints of disturbances, yelling and profanity in the parking area. Our home is in a quiet neighborhood, and we need to maintain that."
    "I am very sorry, but you have violated the no party rule, disturbed my neighbors by cursing and yelling in the parking lot, and have unauthorized guests," the suit says Fohler wrote. "I am asking you to leave now. I can’t allow you to stay, I am sorry."
    Mackey claims that his marriage has suffered as a result of Fohler’s harassment. He also claims Airbnb did not defend him in the matter.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/airbnb-ho...rt-him-lawsuit
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I'm very sorry", but it you rent your home to niggers, then whatever destruction takes place it's on you.

Reminds me of a case I saw on my court shows. An older couple decided to use their home, in a very nice human neighbourhood, as an Airbnb. They rented it to a young nigga and told him 'No parties", and to use coasters for his soft drinks so as not to leave marks on their expensive tables. The buck promises he'll be good. They had the whole place done up in what they thought was like some Italian villa , and the walls were covered in Venetian plaster and murals. It was all tacky as hell, but they loved it.

Well, surprise, the nigger put up posters, with his pic on it, looking all gangsta 'n sheeiit, advertising the big bongo party he was holding there, and charging money for entrance. The flyers say, "BYOE" - Bring Your Own Everything - booze, drugs, guns, and the niggers brought all three.

Well, I'm sure you can imagine what happened. The house was destroyed, and the neighbours called the police on the wild niggers when the TNB and shooting spilled out to the yard.

The nigger claims he dindunuffin. It was the other niggers who trashed the place!

So these people who trusted a teennigger had their home destroyed to the tune of over 40K in damages. Insurance won't pay a dime since they were using the place as a business, so it remains unliveable, and all their neighbours hate them. They are screwed. BIg price to pay for being so gullible and trusting a groid.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "I'm very sorry", but it you rent your home to niggers, then whatever destruction takes place it's on you.

Reminds me of a case I saw on my court shows. An older couple decided to use their home, in a very nice human neighbourhood, as an Airbnb. They rented it to a young nigga and told him 'No parties", and to use coasters for his soft drinks so as not to leave marks on their expensive tables. The buck promises he'll be good. They had the whole place done up in what they thought was like some Italian villa , and the walls were covered in Venetian plaster and murals. It was all tacky as hell, but they loved it.

Well, surprise, the nigger put up posters, with his pic on it, looking all gangsta 'n sheeiit, advertising the big bongo party he was holding there, and charging money for entrance. The flyers say, "BYOE" - Bring Your Own Everything - booze, drugs, guns, and the niggers brought all three.

Well, I'm sure you can imagine what happened. The house was destroyed, and the neighbours called the police on the wild niggers when the TNB and shooting spilled out to the yard.

The nigger claims he dindunuffin. It was the other niggers who trashed the place!

So these people who trusted a teennigger had their home destroyed to the tune of over 40K in damages. Insurance won't pay a dime since they were using the place as a business, so it remains unliveable, and all their neighbours hate them. They are screwed. BIg price to pay for being so gullible and trusting a groid.
    Around blacks, NEVER relax!! Best plan is NEVER be around NIGGERS!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Around blacks, NEVER relax!! Best plan is NEVER be around NIGGERS!!
    Never do business with them!
    Never hire them and never work for them.
    Never rent TO them or from them.
    Never sell them a car or buy one from them (you just know it comes with a ton of liens and funk.)
    Never lend them money or do a kindness for them. They just see you as prey if you do.
    Never ever ever let them have a bongo party in your home!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never do business with them!
    Never hire them and never work for them.
    Never rent TO them or from them.
    Never sell them a car or buy one from them (you just know it comes with a ton of liens and funk.)
    Never lend them money or do a kindness for them. They just see you as prey if you do.
    Never ever ever let them have a bongo party in your home!
    Rules to LIVE by!!

10. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if Airbnb lets people refuse, but it sounds like the host I posted about knew exactly who she was renting to. "Lovely time," indeed.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I don't know if Airbnb lets people refuse, but it sounds like the host I posted about knew exactly who she was renting to. "Lovely time," indeed.
    If I remember correctly, there was once an article that Airbnb has been changing their policy not to let the landlord know even the name of the renter at the moment when they can still refuse the contract. The only information are reviews of previous renters, if any.
    They stated a reason that renters were disproportionally refusing people with typical nigger names like Brown, White, Freeman ...
    So, as far as I know, the renter learns the identity who is renting, but not at the moment when they can refuse the contract.

So, if one wants to obey the rule number one, they must also avoid Airbnb.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post
    If I remember correctly, there was once an article that Airbnb has been changing their policy not to let the landlord know even the name of the renter at the moment when they can still refuse the contract. The only information are reviews of previous renters, if any.
    They stated a reason that renters were disproportionally refusing people with typical nigger names like Brown, White, Freeman ...
    So, as far as I know, the renter learns the identity who is renting, but not at the moment when they can refuse the contract.

So, if one wants to obey the rule number one, they must also avoid Airbnb.
    Might want to avoid "HomeAdvisor" where the vetting doesn't seem to be quite up to snuff or you might get a drunk and/or drugged nigger convicted felon who will do this to your home:

"Contractor Meltdown"? NO, it's TNB!!!! Nigger says he was having a "bad day".

16. Likes Sandy liked this post