Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Grandfather tries apologizing for car accident, so the niggersow shoots him dead

A grandpa was shot and killed in a Walmart parking lot after he allegedly tried to apologize for a minor fender bender.

Jonathan Mauk, 59, was making a quick stop at a Highland Walmart store on Febuary 5 to do some grocery shopping for his family when he was shot and killed, his son told ABC7.

As he was driving through the parking lot, Mauk reversed his Chevrolet Camro and accidentally collided with 37-year-old suspect Shawntece Marie Norton's car as she was backing out of a parking spot.

Seconds later, Norton allegedly pulled out a gun and shot Mauk in the face as he exited his vehicle intending to apologize, according to reports.
    https://www.the-express.com/news/us-...-fender-bender

So minimal damage, but the nigger of course had no regard for the human's life. And that is why we in return should have no regard for the nigger's life. That niggersow should have been given a trial and executed already.

You can't tell me that these are the same species. No way in hell. Jesus Christ, I can feel my blood pressure going through the roof. So where has this been all over the news?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	e1491aa0-cb54-11ee-89e0-216fc8be9479_800_420.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	24449
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These fucking monkeys need rounding and shipping immediately. We are just wasting time. Every single second that these feckless and hopeless mongrels are allowed to shuffle among us, is a continued threat to our safety and security.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Sandy , Zambo liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers really have no self control. I won't say they have a proclivity for violence, they ARE violent! No forethought or afterthought, no appreciation of the results of their actions. No empathy, no morality, no humanity. There are some animal species that are more human than niggers in terms of kindness and peacefulness. Gorillas far outclass niggers and monkeys are kinder than niggers.

To even call a nigger any type of human is preposterous. They're lower than animals, yet they live amongst us

Look at the glaring look of that sow. Just by looking at it you know it's a criminal. I bet the gun was illegally obtained. Really, for a fender bender? 99.9% of the time, with humans,it's just property, just material things, let the insurance pay for it. Unfortunately, terrible bad luck, this guy had to deal with a soulless sow. That smirk ought to be slapped out of that negress 's monkey face.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Sandy , CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    https://www.the-express.com/news/us-...-fender-bender

So minimal damage, but the nigger of course had no regard for the human's life. And that is why we in return should have no regard for the nigger's life. That niggersow should have been given a trial and executed already.

You can't tell me that these are the same species. No way in hell. Jesus Christ, I can feel my blood pressure going through the roof. So where has this been all over the news?

Name:	e1491aa0-cb54-11ee-89e0-216fc8be9479_800_420.jpeg 
Views:	35 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	24449
    That sow is UGLY even by nigger standards!!

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    These fucking monkeys need rounding and shipping immediately. We are just wasting time. Every single second that these feckless and hopeless mongrels are allowed to shuffle among us, is a continued threat to our safety and security.

Name:	Round up and deport.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	86.3 KB 
ID:	24453
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet she and her lawyers and fambly will say the sow is bipolar and has issues from dealing with microaggressions and sheeit.

12. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I bet she and her lawyers and fambly will say the sow is bipolar and has issues from dealing with microaggressions and sheeit.
    Besides, dat wyte supermacist beeeeeezzz RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYCCISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!