Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink High End Nigger Run Coonsignment Store in Apelanta rips off their stable of sellers

Of course they sell main overpriced nigger clown shoes like Yeezy's at "Culture Atlanta". Then they fake some robberies to esplane the missing inventory. Even the other niggers know they've been ripped off:
    by Cedric 'BIG CED' Thornton

February 14, 2024
    Atlanta Consignment Store Closes After Alleged Robbery, But Sellers Are Suspicious

Culture Atlanta, a consignment store at the Cumberland Mall, closed after an alleged robbery, but sellers aren't buying it.

A sneaker consignment store in Atlanta announced it was closing its doors due to multiple robberies there. However, sellers who consigned merchandise to the retailer believe the store’s owners are stealing the inventory, according to WSB-TV.

Culture Atlanta, located at Cumberland Mall, is known for selling high-end sneakers and designer items. The store announced its closure on Instagram, citing multiple robberies as the reason behind the decision. Some of its consigners expressed frustration over a lack of communication from Culture Atlanta, according to a report by Channel 2’s Cobb County Bureau Chief Michele Newell, and have been given no information about what is going on with the items they consigned to the store.
    https://www.blackenterprise.com/atla...cious-sellers/

COBB COUNTY, Ga. — Culture Atlanta sells a variety of high-end sneakers and other designer items at Cumberland Mall, but the store announced it’s closing due to multiple break-ins that have resulted in stolen money and inventory.

A group of consigners that say they sold merchandise in the store say they picked the store for more visibility. Many of the consigners say they work full-time selling merchandise.

[DOWNLOAD: Free WSB-TV News app for alerts as news breaks]

“I’ve been working so hard for this,” said consigner John Gabriela.

Now everything inside the store at Cumberland Mall is gone, even the signs.

“I’m out about $35,000 altogether. With my brother alone, it’s another $15,000,” said Gabriela.

“I’m getting married next month, I lost about $10,500,” said consigner Stephen Kane.

At least 15 consigners told Channel 2 Cobb County Bureau Chief Michele Newell that they’ve been left in the dark about the store’s closure and what will happen to their inventory.

“They won’t reply to any of us,” said Kane

Some say they found out about the closure on Culture Atlanta’s Instagram page which showed security video of someone breaking into the store. Under the security video, the store announces it’s relocating due to ongoing break-ins that have resulted in stolen money and inventory. They say the burglars got away with $50,000 in cash.
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/cob...IXUXEE5AFPZYQ/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nig_shoes.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	24444

This is their shitty nigsite: https://www.cultureatlanta.com/
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 02-15-2024 at 05:03 PM. Reason: added link
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey consigners the Name of the nigger store telegraphed the whole thing.
    It's dey CULTURE, to steal, lie and murder.
    I am still laughing at the apparent serious use of the words "high end" in front of sneakers.
    Nigger Clown shoes is much better.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Hey consigners the Name of the nigger store telegraphed the whole thing.
    It's dey CULTURE, to steal, lie and murder.
    I am still laughing at the apparent serious use of the words "high end" in front of sneakers.
    exactamente!
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Even funnier is the fact that it was a nigger “consignment store”. A consimint stoe is just a highfalutin name for a used clothing shack. Niggers buying used clown shoes and other culturally appropriate outfits from other niggers with a hefty markup on a cash only basis. That'sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	158.6 KB 
ID:	24450 always a nice recipe for jaboonery and very often goodness.
    What hump?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marse Igor View Post
    Even funnier is the fact that it was a nigger “consignment store”. A consimint stoe is just a highfalutin name for a used clothing shack. Niggers buying used clown shoes and other culturally appropriate outfits from other niggers with a hefty markup on a cash only basis. That'sClick image for larger version. 

Name:	images.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	158.6 KB 
ID:	24450 always a nice recipe for jaboonery and very often goodness.
    And in apelanta, no less!! One of the most FUXATED cities in the COUNTRY!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

7. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They say the burglars got away with $50,000 in cash.
    Yeah. Sure. Niggers just happening to keep that much cash, right there in the store. That reminds me of a real POS I used to work with, who got nailed for insurance fraud when his house was supposedly burglarized, and all the expensive electronics he somehow lost all the receipts for.

What's the difference between these niggers and the Mafia? When Tony Soprano "took over" and looted his friend's store, like in real life, there's no pretense. Everyone knows what really happened.

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should be consigned to Africa, along with their clown shoes, purpa drank and silly ass hurra doos...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	4 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24459