Close

Likes Likes:  30

Thread: Nigger Mahomes

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Mahomes

Can't stand this halfbreed mudshark product on Subway commercials "preferring" subs. Overrated as usual. I hope it loses. Not that I'd watch that abominable game, I just want it to lose. I'll bet there's tons of TNB in store.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Can't stand this halfbreed mudshark product on Subway commercials "preferring" subs. Overrated as usual. I hope it loses. Not that I'd watch that abominable game, I just want it to lose. I'll bet there's tons of TNB in store.
    COUNT on it!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    His half breed brother can't stop acting the fool, sending out unwanted offers of muh dikk to the white wimmenz.
    They've recently put a lid on his antics - they were fucking up the Chiefs/Taylor Swift mystique. I won't be watching,
    but the Brock Purdy, white-boy-outta-nowhere, fairy tale is what I'm rooting for. The MSM hates that white success narrative....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24422

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    His half breed brother can't stop acting the fool, sending out unwanted offers of muh dikk to the white wimmenz.
    They've recently put a lid on his antics - they were fucking up the Chiefs/Taylor Swift mystique. I won't be watching,
    but the Brock Purdy, white-boy-outta-nowhere, fairy tale is what I'm rooting for. The MSM hates that white success narrative....

Views:	16 
ID:	24422
    Hopefully the half beed nigger’s daddy will be placed in a Texas prison for the next 10 years for it’s turd DUI.LOL!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Hopefully the half beed nigger’s daddy will be placed in a Texas prison for the next 10 years for it’s turd DUI.LOL!
    I knew I heard that name somewhere! Oddly, I caught some of a local radio announcer talking about "Mahomes" which I assume is the nigger daddy. The announcer called him "Garbage" and "Trash." Well, yeah, he's a nigger!

Patrick Mahomes Sr., father of Patrick Mahomes II, the star quarterback of the Kansas City Chiefs, was arrested in Smith County, Texas on Saturday and charged with "driving while intoxicated third time or more," per jail records.
    I guess the "Three Strike" law is no longer, and had to be stricken due to raycisms.

Looks like that Snoop nigga

Name:	mahomessilverback024 Super Bowl.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	409.4 KB 
ID:	24429
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Make a drinking game out of all the times Taylor swift is shown. I got no skin in this game don't care for either team. One thing the Nigger felon league got right was giving the comeback award to Joe Flacco instead of the nigger that dropped dead from the clot shot last year only to play a couple games this year (Damar Hamlin). That was funny for me. Fuck you nigger you come back from the dead and the award goes to Flacco.
    Now I do hope the commercials at least are funny, the half time show is a total waste with the nigger they got ooking.
    Enjoy chimpers.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess the "Three Strike" law is no longer, and had to be stricken due to raycisms.
    Three strikes still counts, when it comes to DWIs in the US. This applies across state lines in some cases, and goes back
    10 years in states like NY. This well connected negro will weasel out of doing time, but it will cost him some serious money...

Views:	15 
ID:	24431

8. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Three strikes still counts, when it comes to DWIs in the US. This applies across state lines in some cases, and goes back
    10 years in states like NY. This well connected negro will weasel out of doing time, but it will cost him some serious money...

Views:	15 
ID:	24431

This silverback passed the third strike some time ago and doubled it, yet was still out knuckling around. Under the New Agenda, maybe the pappys of VIP niggroes are exempt from laws the rest of us peons have to follow.

Patrick Mahomes Sr., father of Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes Jr.,was arrested for driving while intoxicated for at least the sixth time.
    "Patrick Mahomes"... he doesn't LOOK Irish. Hmm.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...on-dwi-charge/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've always hated niggerball. Too many niggers.

Skateboarding is my game. Did you know that a kid named Mitchie Brusco beat Tony Hawks's 900 record by doing a 1260? Now that's my kind of sports.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post