Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Traffic stop leads to one deputy shot, another shot and killed: do you really need to guess what?

A manhunt Friday searched for the killer of a Blount County, Tenn., sheriff's deputy following a Thursday evening traffic stop. Another deputy also was wounded.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation said in a statement that just before 8:30 p.m. Thursday, "Blount County Sheriff's Office initiated a traffic stop on an SUV in the 4900 block of Sevierville Road in Maryville. The driver, identified as Kenneth Wayne DeHart Jr. (DOB: 1/12/82), would not cooperate with deputies and refused to get out of the vehicle. A taser was deployed with no effect. At some point during the encounter, DeHart produced a gun and fired shots, striking both deputies."
    An $80,000 reward was announced by the Blount County sheriff's office for DeHart's capture. That includes $40,000 from Smith & Wesson CEO Mark Smith, $10,000 from the U.S. Marshals Service and pledges from other businesses and individuals.

DeHart's criminal record revealed 26 different criminal charges from 2002-2017, including aggravated assault, domestic violence and unlawful possession of a weapon counts.

The records show he served four years at the Charles B. Bass Correctional Complex for aggravated assault.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...op/ar-BB1i3ghx

So tell me about that whole "They could have used a taser!" bullshit.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Defund Welfare, Marse Igor liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another innocent human becomes chimp feed by a nigger who should have been locked up forever a long time ago.
    Not sure why I gave them the click hoping for a good mugshot, very little information as usual. That nigger is probably laying low in the nastiest ghetto it could crawl away to and hopefully when the law finds it it’ll already have been made good for missing a drug payment or axin one of his homies to share a chikkn nignugget or something with the usual nigger feeding time results.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

4. Likes Marse Igor, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Defund Welfare View Post
    Another innocent human becomes chimp feed by a nigger who should have been locked up forever a long time ago.
    Not sure why I gave them the click hoping for a good mugshot, very little information as usual. That nigger is probably laying low in the nastiest ghetto it could crawl away to and hopefully when the law finds it it’ll already have been made good for missing a drug payment or axin one of his homies to share a chikkn nignugget or something with the usual nigger feeding time results.
    That is what's happening these days since there are "too many" niggers in prison. All these killer groids had a whole slew of priors but where they did a minute fraction of the time
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes Marse Igor, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    If the deputies would have shot this nigger, their life would be ruined and white liberals would erect statues of the useless nigger. What a fuckin joke this world is.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post