Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Bang! Bang! Yooz dead! she boon school principal stages impromptu, unauthorized active shooter drill

Principal on leave after ‘upsetting’ active shooter drill at L.A. County school

A school principal was placed on administrative leave after witnesses said she held a disturbing active shooter drill at a San Gabriel elementary school.

The incident happened at Washington Elementary on Wednesday and involved Nina Denson, a woman who joined the school as principal in Fall 2023.

Children and parents are upset at what they say was an inappropriate series of actions by Denson during the lockdown drill.

“She proceeded to walk around campus and pretended to shoot people she saw using finger movements and banging on windows,” said Jennifer Chavez, a parent. “From what I heard, she said to one of the students, ‘Boom. You’re dead.’”
    According to Jim Symonds, superintendent of the San Gabriel Unified School District, the safety drill was not authorized.
    After the drill, staff members claimed Denson then made an announcement saying seven children were dead.
    https://ktla.com/news/local-news/pri...entary-school/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing most upsetting to me is that the sherilla was allowed to become principal in the first place!Niggers should never be appointed a highly responsible position. especially one where they are around human children.Only violence,rape and stealing can ensue.

3. Likes Marse Igor, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The thing most upsetting to me is that the sherilla was allowed to become principal in the first place!Niggers should never be appointed a highly responsible position. especially one where they are around human children.Only violence,rape and stealing can ensue.
    Kinda like that nigger in congress jamaal bowman!! Nigger doesn't even know how to use a FIRE ALARM!!

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger was probably high on Jenkem and fantasizing about killing white kids. Then realizes its not in its nest but actually in public, gets caught and screams the nigger manta. I dindu nuffins that was a practice drill. I wonder how that would be received if a white chick did that. It sure wouldn't be a suspension, which we know is code for (nigger keeps getting paid until everyone forgets a useless nigger), it would be prosecution for hate crimes and terrorist activities.
    Every time niggers are put on a pedestal, they never fail to entertain us with their complete and total incompetence and unfailing ability to be unable to resist TNB.

7. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, there must be some Diversity Hire niggers shoved into positions of power, influence, authority, etc., who have NOT committed crimes, stolen money, got a DUI, been caught with drugs, engaged in rampant and/or illegal muh dik, and all the usual TNB, but I haven't heard about them.

Do these ridiculous nigger-loving libtards really think you can be kind to a nigger, dress it up, teach it a language other than bixnood, give it a title and it will magically become civilized? It seems they never learn. It's the old "keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result.'
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    These are two other stank sheboon "principals",
    but I guarantee they look exactly like the Ms. Shooty Finger...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stank Assistant Principal.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	12.3 KB 
ID:	24423Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Buffarilla Principal.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	11.5 KB 
ID:	24424

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24425

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    So, there must be some Diversity Hire niggers shoved into positions of power, influence, authority, etc., who have NOT committed crimes, stolen money, got a DUI, been caught with drugs, engaged in rampant and/or illegal muh dik, and all the usual TNB, but I haven't heard about them.

Do these ridiculous nigger-loving libtards really think you can be kind to a nigger, dress it up, teach it a language other than bixnood, give it a title and it will magically become civilized? It seems they never learn. It's the old "keep doing the same thing over and over and expect a different result.'
    That's why all niggers in positions of authority, power, responsibility, are definitely there just because of diversity. Clearly, the negroid species is inferior, in thought, logic, morality, and looks. They're a foul hideous species, unfit to mingle with us.

What a dumbass "principal". Again, no forethought. No planning. No common sense. I hope they fire this overpaid gorilla.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post