Close

Likes Likes:  74
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    A whole lot of them are STILL there. Is no one feelin' the love for Raven?

Attachment 24468

I just looked at the page, and about three quarters of the comments were trolls, lol.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    I just looked at the page, and about three quarters of the comments were trolls, lol.
    We beez a bad unfeeling cruel group, but she brought it to herself by burning coal.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    I posted my condolences as Cricket Boone
    I just can't believe she's gone😢

Cricket Boone
    Very kind of you!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    We beez a bad unfeeling cruel group, but she brought it to herself by burning coal.
    If anyone had ever told me I'd be laughing and making jokes over the brutal killing of anyone, I would have been horrified. I was even kind of shocked at the attitude towards dead burners after I joined this site but I thought the others here probably knew better than I did.

But now, year after year, and nearly day in and day out, seeing these trashy coal burners sneering and flipping the bird over hooking up with nigger bucks, subjecting their human children to abuse and murder, bragging about rutting with their "boos" on vile social media, rubbing everyone's nose in their perversion, and saying things like, "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!" (usually shortly before their nigger deletes them) I feel not a twinge of remorse over jeering at them. I am now so enured to the murders of mudsharks that just thinking about them sends me into fits of giggles.

To me, it's no different than reading about some yahoo who tries to pet a bison at Yellowstone and gets killed. Funny as hell. In both cases, they were asking - no, begging - for it.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Ignatow , Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anyone had ever told me I'd be laughing and making jokes over the brutal killing of anyone, I would have been horrified. I was even kind of shocked at the attitude towards dead burners after I joined this site but I thought the others here probably knew better than I did.

But now, year after year, and nearly day in and day out, seeing these trashy coal burners sneering and flipping the bird over hooking up with nigger bucks, subjecting their human children to abuse and murder, bragging about rutting with their "boos" on vile social media, rubbing everyone's nose in their perversion, and saying things like, "I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!" (usually shortly before their nigger deletes them) I feel not a twinge of remorse over jeering at them. I am now so enured to the murders of mudsharks that just thinking about them sends me into fits of giggles.

To me, it's no different than reading about some yahoo who tries to pet a bison at Yellowstone and gets killed. Funny as hell. In both cases, they were asking - no, begging - for it.
    The first real coal burner of note that got deleted was Nicole Brown Simpson. I didn't feel bad then, only that I thought, "what'd you expect, whore? You miscegenate with a savage hominid, can you expect a happy ending?". I'm human, so I originally had feelings of, "poor girl" initially, but like I say, how can you feel sorry for stupid and dirty? Yes,she was a human before but for godsdakes you choose a dark feral criminal looking groid?

Savage beasts look fearsome because they are dangerous. Like a grizzly bear. Like a shark. Like a nigger, only, a nigger is way worse.

The most deplorable are those who subject their human children to the violence of the nigger beasts. That's unforgivable, so the righteous punishment is deletion by their pet boo apes.

9. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A whole lot of them are STILL there. Is no one feelin' the love for Raven?

Attachment 24468

I think they realize something's amiss as previous posters are reposting their drivel. 'Coolio Beez Daid' and 'Coonta Kintay' Yep, no love for Raven... Someone will figure out how to purge the humor, but until then, this really is fun.

Raven, ape-arently, went right instead of left...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mudshark Choice.jpeg 
Views:	105 
Size:	77.4 KB 
ID:	24470
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    IDK, it just doesn't seem right to troll a funeral page even a burner's, if she was one.
    I agree.

13. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    IDK, it just doesn't seem right to troll a funeral page even a burner's, if she was one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post
    I agree.
    She wanted to show the world how much she loved niggers and wasn't rayciss. She succeeded in that, but in doing so, she joined the legions of dead coal burners.

Maybe she wasn't rutting with the buck. Maybe he was just her good buddy.

Name:	Raven Nicole Thompson Obitury 2024 - AE Funeral Services Shawnee.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	256.1 KB 
ID:	24474

15. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She wanted to show the world how much she loved niggers and wasn't rayciss. She succeeded in that, but in doing so, she joined the legions of dead coal burners.

Maybe she wasn't rutting with the buck. Maybe he was just her good buddy.

Name:	Raven Nicole Thompson Obitury 2024 - AE Funeral Services Shawnee.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	256.1 KB 
ID:	24474
    It does not matter. In my opinion she paid the highest price for her mistake, whatever form that mistake had.
    She should be left to rest in peace now, no need to mock her.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post
    It does not matter. In my opinion she paid the highest price for her mistake, whatever form that mistake had.
    She should be left to rest in peace now, no need to mock her.
    I used to feel that way, until I saw how these burners hate their own race and do their best to destroy it with their halfling niglets that must be supported by the taxpayers.

Bedding down and breeding with niggers is not a "mistake." It's a lifestyle choice they make.

We'll agree to disagree on the subject of mudsharks.

18. Likes Ignatow , Coon Town liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to feel that way, until I saw how these burners hate their own race and do their best to destroy it with their halfling niglets that must be supported by the taxpayers.

Bedding down and breeding with niggers is not a "mistake." It's a lifestyle choice they make.

We'll agree to disagree on the subject of mudsharks.
    Exactly. This is the point of Chimpout. We ridicule coalburners for their choices, and if they're deceased due to their pets, so be it. Has nothing to do with leaving them in peace. But we'll agree to disagree with you, SSS, on this one.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The 'tributes are still up.

I wonder how many more we could add. All of you 'mourners' have done a terrific job memorializing the whore.

Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hilarious

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was thinking, maybe we're too hard on Raven? After all, it's not her boo that did the heinous nigger deed, but the father, a veritable Homo erectus apeman.

But I suppose by burning coal, she exposed herself to the entire vicious species of niggers, so, yeah, we're not unduly mean.

And if so, so what?

The classic line always makes me laugh.

Burn the coal, pay the toll!

26. Likes Coon Town, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I'll take the challenge to really give her a "tribute", but maybe tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12