Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Extensive Criminal History nigger Callen finally succeeds in killing his burner in ambush shooting

This case began on May 20, 2023 when Senior Trooper J.B. Fox was contacted at the West Virginia State Police Princeton detachment by Leona Edwards about her boyfriend, Cory Callen, “hitting and choking her,” according to the criminal complaint Fox filed at the Mercer County Magistrate Clerk’s Office.
    Fox checked Callen’s criminal history and learned that he had “violent felony convictions of Wanton Endangerment with a Firearm and Robbery 1st Degree,” according to the complaint. Callen had been previously sentenced to federal prison for possessing a firearm while being a felon.
    Callen allegedly ambushed Edwards and shot her several times while she was exiting her vehicle, according to the criminal complaint filed by Senior Trooper N.C. Patton, of the West Virginia State Police Princeton detachment. Callen was later arrested after his SUV was traced to Nicholas County.
    Assistant Prosecutor Attorney David Pfeifer asked that Callen be held without bond.

Pfeifer said that Callen has an extensive criminal history and was not supposed to have a gun.
    The Mercer County Grand Jury indicted Callen in June 2023 on the gun charge as well as domestic battery, unlawful restraint, obstructing an officer and fleeing on foot from an officer, according to the indictment. Callen was convicted on April 9, 2012 by a Mercer County jury of a felony, first-degree robbery, and wanton endangerment.

The incident leading to the domestic battery and other charges occurred on May 20, 2023. Leona Edwards was listed in the indictment as the victim of domestic battery and unlawful restraint.
    https://uk.news.yahoo.com/million-do...124900020.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is one ugly nigger. She had potential as far as looks are concerned but has that typical shark look about her. Could have found a good human to marry but unfortunately just wasn’t very bright and is off to the mudshark mortuary. Wish I could say I felt bad for her. You made your bed now lie in, 6 feet under!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post