Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Kalvin met his rather bizarre looking burner working in a refinery, then later killed her and their sproglet

The Ascension Parish Sheriff’s Office has arrested a man who allegedly killed a mother and her young child in what investigators say was a domestic violence situation.

Deputies identified the victims as Christina Lynn Artus, 41, and Kaylee Forcell, 1.

According to the sheriff’s office, deputies responded to reports of a homicide in the Oak Village Mobile Home Park near Highway 30 in Gonzales around 5:30 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 14.

Deputies say they found a woman and her one-year-old child dead with gunshot wounds after what appears to be a domestic violence shooting.

According to the sheriff’s office, Kalvin N. Forcell, 39, of Donaldsonville, was arrested for two counts of first-degree murder; simple burglary (vehicle); unauthorized entry of an inhabited dwelling; theft of a vehicle over $25,000; illegal use of weapons; and possession of a firearm by persons convicted of certain felonies.

The father of a 1-year-old infant shot and killed the girl and her mother Sunday inside an Ascension Parish trailer park where the mother and child had been living, according to authorities, family and neighbors.

Kalvin N. “Kal” Forcell, 39, of Donaldsonville, was arrested Sunday and booked early Monday in the slayings of Christina Lynn Artus, 41, and her daughter, 1, deputies said.
    Forcell is a convicted felon with a prior history of firearms, drug and criminal damage charges and allegations of firing a gun into property, court papers show.

On probation for some of those past convictions, he had a bench warrant issued for his arrest for missing a mandatory court date in Ascension Parish five days before the slayings, court papers show.

Sheriff Bobby Webre said in a statement that the mother and child were shot at close range and that investigators believe the shooting was a domestic violence incident.
    Artus, who grew up in the Mandeville area but went to Covington schools, had been employed in the region’s industrial sector as a refinery worker and had met Forcell in the plants, according to her sister.
    https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...95b2c988e.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not nigger Kalvin! Ya don’t say! That burner looks like a dude.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I was thinking the SAME THING!!

5. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Them bucks sure do get the fine looking white wiminz.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

7. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always see them boasting about stealin all da wy wimminz. It’s always fat, ugly low IQ manly looking ones I see em with. Do they not realize we are ok with this?
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.