Close

Likes Likes:  17
Reply to Thread

Thread: In and out

MoonCricket
    Chimpout Guest

In and out

I’m surprised I haven’t seen any posts on here about the In-N-Out Burger in Oakland, California being shut down because of crime and violence from the filthy moon crickets. This will be the first in and out in existence that has been shut down, even though it is still profitable. But the niggers have ruined it like they do everything else!!
    The assholes will have to go somewhere else to get their cheese boiga! 😂

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not familiar with In-N-Out Burger, although they did open one a couple of miles from my NY home. Another upstart burger chain, Sonic,
    has a few locations here, but they ran some idiotic ad campaign, and turned themselves into a nigger magnet. They showed carloads of
    Sha'Quandaniqua's jibbering, while they inhaled cheeseburgers, then smacking their liver-lips. Another commercial showed a good looking
    white girl, in a car with her human son, and her nigger boyfriend. My friend went to a Sonic, and there was a vagrant nigger bothering all
    the customers, inside and out in the parking lot. The "manager" just shrugged, when asked to do something about it. My friend told the spoon
    to vamoose. or else. The nigger started doing his "karate" warm up routine, then ran for his life - when he saw a 250 kraut carpenter coming at him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24411

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In n Out began IIRC in Baldwin Park, CA, a small location within Los Angeles County, in the 50s. Their menu is basic with burgers and shakes that haven't changed. The sole heiress of the fortune is worth $4B, and is just in her early 40s.

I remember when their burger fries drink combo was just $5. Now for a double cheeseburger combo, it's $11. Still cheaper than McNigs and Carls Jr. That's in n Out 's gimmick is to price their meals relatively cheaper than other local burger chains. Their fries taste different in a good way. I go there maybe once in a few months because you get tired of things. If you eat burgers all your life, it gets tiring. That's why I learned to eat sushi.

Ookland, of course it's nigger central, so what would you expect, but TNB and destruction. Again, not admitting niggers are the problem, means no solution.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Not familiar with In-N-Out Burger, although they did open one a couple of miles from my NY home. Another upstart burger chain, Sonic,
    has a few locations here, but they ran some idiotic ad campaign, and turned themselves into a nigger magnet. They showed carloads of
    Sha'Quandaniqua's jibbering, while they inhaled cheeseburgers, then smacking their liver-lips. Another commercial showed a good looking
    white girl, in a car with her human son, and her nigger boyfriend. My friend went to a Sonic, and there was a vagrant nigger bothering all
    the customers, inside and out in the parking lot. The "manager" just shrugged, when asked to do something about it. My friend told the spoon
    to vamoose. or else. The nigger started doing his "karate" warm up routine, then ran for his life - when he saw a 250 kraut carpenter coming at him.

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	25 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24411
    Nice WORK!!

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    In n Out is mostly frequented by the type of self indulgent liberal that engages in Nigger pandering and fetishization and buying into the Dindu Nuffin mentality of defunding the police.

It's self serving justice really and a taste of sad irony. That said the food is pretty subpar anyways so makes sense why niggers would also flock there.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Numb Digger
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    In n Out is mostly frequented by the type of self indulgent liberal that engages in Nigger pandering and fetishization and buying into the Dindu Nuffin mentality of defunding the police.

It's self serving justice really and a taste of sad irony. That said the food is pretty subpar anyways so makes sense why niggers would also flock there.
    What the fuck are you smoking? In N Out are a private company ran by religious wackos. They put a BuyBull verse number on all their cups. Look it up if you don’t believe me.

That aside, liberal my ass. Funny thing is, the religious nutcase who runs ChicFil-A is on video getting down and polishing the shoes of a groid in reparations for the whole St. George Floyd (Piss Be Upon Him). Again, look it up, it’s on YouTube.

Nah, groids, like the woke just infest everything and everywhere as fast as they can. It ain’t the fault of In N Out. Decent burgers, but overrated I think.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Numb Digger View Post
    What the fuck are you smoking? In N Out are a private company ran by religious wackos. They put a BuyBull verse number on all their cups. Look it up if you don’t believe me.

That aside, liberal my ass. Funny thing is, the religious nutcase who runs ChicFil-A is on video getting down and polishing the shoes of a groid in reparations for the whole St. George Floyd (Piss Be Upon Him). Again, look it up, it’s on YouTube.

Nah, groids, like the woke just infest everything and everywhere as fast as they can. It ain’t the fault of In N Out. Decent burgers, but overrated I think.
    You can have a difference of opinion or provide information without this kind of rude response.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

MoonCricket
    Chimpout Guest

Agree

I 100% agree!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    In n Out began IIRC in Baldwin Park, CA, a small location within Los Angeles County, in the 50s. Their menu is basic with burgers and shakes that haven't changed. The sole heiress of the fortune is worth $4B, and is just in her early 40s.

I remember when their burger fries drink combo was just $5. Now for a double cheeseburger combo, it's $11. Still cheaper than McNigs and Carls Jr. That's in n Out 's gimmick is to price their meals relatively cheaper than other local burger chains. Their fries taste different in a good way. I go there maybe once in a few months because you get tired of things. If you eat burgers all your life, it gets tiring. That's why I learned to eat sushi.

Ookland, of course it's nigger central, so what would you expect, but TNB and destruction. Again, not admitting niggers are the problem, means no solution.
    Ialways thought that their "stripped down" approach to burgers was kind of cool. Use natural ingredients and keep it simple.

Here in AZ we have The Chuckbox. It never became a huge chain, tho.

Iconic Tempe restaurant The Chuckbox celebrates 50 years in business
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

15. Likes Ignatow , Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Nate Higgers
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Ialways thought that their "stripped down" approach to burgers was kind of cool. Use natural ingredients and keep it simple.

Ah Tempe. I used to live in Phoenix and go to chuckbox in Tempe back when Tempe was still libertarian. The good ol' days.
    Now it's been overrun with bums and woke libtards. It's not the same Tempe anymore. I don't recall seeing a nigger there but that's because back then, Tempe was 2% nigger.

All fast food joints today cater to niggers. They put shit into their food to make people addicted to it as part of the globalist depopulation agenda. Niggers fall for it the most. They are the biggest useless mouths. 400 lb Ty'Sharmika'shitaveous will stuff its face and then blame white supremacy and systemic raycizzums for weighing more than a gorilla.

17. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

We used to have a chain called "Fuddruckers" that has a condiment bar. Real good burgers. Went out of business, people probably just didn't want to spend that much.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    We used to have a chain called "Fuddruckers" that has a condiment bar. Real good burgers. Went out of business, people probably just didn't want to spend that much.
    It was immortalized in the movie Idiocracy. If you have not seen this movie, you should cuz it's hilarious.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

20. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Next time I'm in Arizona I'll go there.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was immortalized in the movie Idiocracy. If you have not seen this movie, you should cuz it's hilarious.
    When I first saw it I thought it was a zany, but funny comedy. It is now seen as a documentary.

That FuddRuckers scene is hilarious. And nigger President Camacho is now a real possibility, or would be if RockHead Johnson hadn't been "canceled".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    When I first saw it I thought it was a zany, but funny comedy. It is now seen as a documentary.

That FuddRuckers scene is hilarious. And nigger President Camacho is now a real possibility, or would be if RockHead Johnson hadn't been "canceled".
    We're almost there in the U.S., with a nigger repruhsuhntin the White House, telling us that they have a solution. I'm just waiting for the day it blows up and says, "SHEEIT MUHFUGGAS, don yooz beez tellin meez how ahz do muh job!"

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    We're almost there in the U.S., with a nigger repruhsuhntin the White House, telling us that they have a solution. I'm just waiting for the day it blows up and says, "SHEEIT MUHFUGGAS, don yooz beez tellin meez how ahz do muh job!"

Be thankful that people finally woke up and "canceled" that smarmy, steroid-pumped Dwayne Johnson or this might have been your fate:

Name:	president4Q.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	314.2 KB 
ID:	24471