Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dr. LaPrincess says racisms the main cause of niggers w/ heart disease

Woke Mayo Clinic Doctor Blames Racism (Not Lifestyle) for Black Heart Disease

In order to celebrate the “intersection” between Black History Month and American Heart Month, politicized experts from the Mayo Clinic suggested that black people die of heart disease more frequently than others because of racism, the Mayo Clinic News Network reported.

The claim was made by LaPrincess Brewer, a medical doctor whose research “seeks to better elucidate the social determinants of cardiovascular health and how they contribute to racial and ethnic disparities in cardiovascular disease,” according to her online biography.

Brewer noted that black Americans have the highest risk of hypertension—that is, high blood pressure—among all races throughout the world.

“African Americans, unfortunately, have the highest rates of uncontrolled hypertension in the world, which dramatically increases their risk for developing heart disease,” Brewer noted.

https://headlineusa.com/woke-doctor-...heart-disease/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We're supposed to care what some sow called "LaPrincess" says? Yeah, we know niggers have a lot of da blud presshure problems. I guess it's my fault that they ingest all that fatty, greasy KFC and other junk food.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Woke Mayo Clinic Doctor Blames Racism (Not Lifestyle) for Black Heart Disease

https://headlineusa.com/woke-doctor-...heart-disease/
    Not FRAHD CHIGGUN, waddy melon, half smokes, new poats and drugs?! Imagine THAT!!

6. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    To get better health, if you have a problem, follow your physician 's instructions and take your meds. Niggers follow neither, then blame raycissms for their high death rate. Just as well. I prefer less niggers, none at all, if possible.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva, Coon Town liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess what “Laprincess”, you are a doctor because of racism. Stick that in your crack pipe and smoke it.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

10. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva, Coon Town liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    More fried chicken.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post