Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Pirates Of The Caribbean 6- studio want to replace Johnny Depp with she boon Ayo Edebiri

Johnny Depp replaced by Ayo Edebiri in ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean 6’? Outraged fans threaten boycott

Looks like Captain Jack Sparrow may not be back in action! As per reports, the superstar is being dropped from the sixth installment of the iconic ‘Pirates Of The Caribbean’ franchise. The entertainment giant is considering actress Ayo Edebiri as a replacement for Depp. Her character is allegedly named Anne. The role is based on the life of Anne Bonny, a 17th-century female pirate.
    Anne Bonny was Irish.

Depp was axed from the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise in 2020 as domestic violence allegations were made against him by his ex-wife, Amber Heard.
    Amber Heard was found to be lying and lost.

He would later sue her for defamation and during the court trial in 2022, he reflected on Disney’s decision to axe him from the films.

Captain Jack Sparrow was a character that I had built from the ground up and was something that I put a lot of — you put a lot of yourself into characters,” he told the jury.
    https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...6f91521420e3d2
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    A liberal America hating POS like Depp or a sheboon?
    Frankly, I don’t give a fuck! I’m not watching the movie either way!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her character is allegedly named Anne. The role is based on the life of Anne Bonny, a 17th-century female pirate.
    I've never seen any of the "Pirates" movies, but Anne Bonny was not an Africoon sow. She was an Irish woman and one of the very few female pirates. "Black Sails" turned her into a bi-sexual but mostly lesbian who could kill British soldiers in single combat - their idea of a "strong woman", so I guess making her a nigger is the next logical step.

This perverting and appropriation of history and black-washing of people who really lived is atrocious.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Anne Bonny was Irish.
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This perverting and appropriation of history and black-washing of people who really lived is atrocious.
    Want to bet the libtards will say, well, she was BLACK Irish, not having the smallest clue what that term means?

So Ise, like those great remakes you did, when will a white man play the part of Nelson Mandela in a bio movie?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen any of the "Pirates" movies, but Anne Bonny was not an Africoon sow. She was an Irish woman and one of the very few female pirates. "Black Sails" turned her into a bi-sexual but mostly lesbian who could kill British soldiers in single combat - their idea of a "strong woman", so I guess making her a nigger is the next logical step.

Yep!! What's next, Mel Gibson playing chaka zulu or Sir Anthony Hopkins playing marchin' looter koon?! Oh wait, it only goes one way with these WOKE leftards!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Want to bet the libtards will say, well, she was BLACK Irish, not having the smallest clue what that term means?

So Ise, like those great remakes you did, when will a white man play the part of Nelson Mandela in a bio movie?
    Anne Bonny must've been one tough chick, because women were never allowed on pirate ships. But she was.
    If you want to read a really good book that explains pirates, slave traders and the maritime history of shipping and hijacking, there's a goood book called The Secret Societies of America's Elite. You can download a PDF of it over at archive.org.

https://ia601409.us.archive.org/28/i...nd%20Bones.pdf
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Instead of a ship, it will have a 1970 coup de ville with blingin rims made from the smelted aluminum of the booty (stolen bikes) it plundered from the local niggerfied park. It’s peg leg will be the finest wakandan craftsmanship. Instead of a parrot, it has an emaciated pit bull.

UHOH! La’Anne’s pirate coup de ville be outta gas again. Maybe niggerbeard the pirate will lend her some fuel money to get that coup de vessel sailin again! He requires muh poosay as payment but La’Anne aint be havsin no issue wif dat cuz she wanna have niggerbeard’s babah!

Oh rats! One of La’Anne’s 8 niglets got ventilated by Captain Black Spaderow. He had some condiments that the Captain wanted for chiggun wang dippin. It’s a good thing she has 7 more of the useless piratesites! Arggghhh!

Yikes! One of La’Anne’s youngest shitlets dun plundered some dope out of Quan’Davey Jones’s locker. Quan’Davey bes upset and dun riddle the coup de ville with bullet holes. The fine ship may never plunder the evil lands of the white honkeys again.

I would watch this movie.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Anne Bonny must've been one tough chick, because women were never allowed on pirate ships. But she was.
    If you want to read a really good book that explains pirates, slave traders and the maritime history of shipping and hijacking, there's a goood book called The Secret Societies of America's Elite. You can download a PDF of it over at archive.org.

https://ia601409.us.archive.org/28/i...nd%20Bones.pdf
    For sure she was a tough chick. Her boyfriend, Jack Rackham, seemed to be way ahead of his time since he took her on his crew - dressed in men's clothing - on his pirate ship. In fact, he had two women in his crew, the other being Mary Read.

Thanks for the link. I just took a peek and it looks very interesting.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Instead of a ship, it will have a 1970 coup de ville with blingin rims made from the smelted aluminum of the booty (stolen bikes) it plundered from the local niggerfied park. It’s peg leg will be the finest wakandan craftsmanship. Instead of a parrot, it has an emaciated pit bull.

UHOH! La’Anne’s pirate coup de ville be outta gas again. Maybe niggerbeard the pirate will lend her some fuel money to get that coup de vessel sailin again! He requires muh poosay as payment but La’Anne aint be havsin no issue wif dat cuz she wanna have niggerbeard’s babah!

Oh rats! One of La’Anne’s 8 niglets got ventilated by Captain Black Spaderow. He had some condiments that the Captain wanted for chiggun wang dippin. It’s a good thing she has 7 more of the useless piratesites! Arggghhh!

Yikes! One of La’Anne’s youngest shitlets dun plundered some dope out of Quan’Davey Jones’s locker. Quan’Davey bes upset and dun riddle the coup de ville with bullet holes. The fine ship may never plunder the evil lands of the white honkeys again.

I would watch this movie.
    Fo' reelz, dawg!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post

Funny you say that. I was chatting with a friend last night and showed her the pic of that sow. and she said, "I guess that's their idea of Black Irish?"

Sorry, Libtarded sheeples.

This is Black Irish:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	irish beauty(1).png 
Views:	18 
Size:	495.3 KB 
ID:	24419

This is NOT:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IrishAyo Edebiri - Google Search.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	245.6 KB 
ID:	24420

13. Likes Sandy , NiggerWrangler liked this post