Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggerlovers raise $400K in GibsMeDat for "homeless" nigger that turns out to be a violent felon

I just can't believe it. Surely it's just a mistake that this poor, homeless black man is being accused of violent TNB. Right? I mean, say it ain't so that it's just another typical violent nigger!

Alonzo Douglas Hebron, the man in the viral video, has been in and out of prison for years, and a woman who claims to be a victim of one of his brutal attacks spoke exclusively with FOX 5 Washington, D.C., about his recent rise to social media fame.
    In the TikTok video, which was posted Feb. 1, a college student buys Hebron a drink and goes around town assisting him. It amassed tens of millions of views.

The student who recorded the TikTok video, Sanai Graden, told WUSA9 that she saw the man "in pain" and decided to help him. She then created a fundraising account so that others could help him too.

"I just didn’t want to leave him with just tea. I wanted to leave him with more so like I tried to help him as much as I could. So that’s why you saw me running around all over D.C.," Graden said. "He was in pain, it was really hard to watch and I’m like no I want to post this."
    Security video of the incident shows Hebron placing a scarf on the victim, who is sleeping, when he begins repeatedly punching her.

"I do not understand how a human being can act like this. He’s a sociopath. He does not have a sense of remorse," the victim told the outlet.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/homeless-...-victim-claims

It's a nigger. It is not a human being, not by a long shot. It isn't even within millions of years of monkeys.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanai Graden? Sounds like an I didn't think sand niggers wanted anything to do with their cousins the NAPA.

Maybe I could get that brainwashed libtard muzzie to start a go fund a white guy page for me.

I am not surprised at all that a homeless nigger has a felony record, niggers accomplish that within minutes of birth.

3. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last time I was in the D.C. (Couple of years ago.) I was unpleasantly surprised how many homeless niggers were hanging around even in the downtown. I had a meeting close to the White House, my hotel was close to the Capitol, I decided to walk to the hotel and I met couple of groidles gathered around burning cans - like in some apocalyptic movie.

I am just wondering how Sana picked just a single pet from such an abundance of candidates.

5. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I just can't believe it. Surely it's just a mistake that this poor, homeless black man is being accused of violent TNB. Right? I mean, say it ain't so that it's just another typical violent nigger!
    It's a nigger. It is not a human being, not by a long shot. It isn't even within millions of years of monkeys.
    Sandy, you have uncovered a whole avalanche of TNB, if you look to the side llinks of this article.

O.J. Simpson Diagnosed with Prostate Cancer

Suge Knight calls out Snoop Dogg: ‘I’ll pray your wife stops going to Hawaii with other men’

Mike Epps says Shannon Sharpe is on the down low

And the mostn niggery one of all.

Missouri mother mistakenly put baby in oven for nap

A Missouri mother mistakenly put her 1-month-old baby in an oven for a nap.

Mariah Thomas told a family member she accidentally put the baby in the oven instead of her crib.

Her daughter Za’Riah died from 3rd-degree burns just before 1 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 9.

Thomas had just celebrated her 26th birthday the same day her baby died.
    Why did this oven just happen to be on when she "mistakenly" put it there?

A family member told police that Thomas, “put the child down for a nap and accidentally placed her in the oven instead of the crib.”

The family member said he received a call around 1 p.m. that something was wrong with Za’Riah. He said he returned to the home and could smell smoke inside the house.

He found Za’Riah dead inside the crib, according to an affidavit. It isn’t clear who placed the baby in the car seat.
    https://sandrarose.com/2024/02/misso...-oven-for-nap/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

7. Likes Sandy , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Sandy, you have uncovered a whole avalanche of TNB, if you look to the side llinks of this article.

Suge Knight calls out Snoop Dogg: ‘I’ll pray your wife stops going to Hawaii with other men’

Tough call here. Niggers are stupid enough to cook a niglet on accident but also vile enough to do it on purpose. Take your pick.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

9. Likes Sandy , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm home today, and unfortunately Mrs. S is not, to hear me positively roar with laughter. The mammy must have been hongry an sheet, then put the meat aside to rest, gnomesain, so the juices can spread throughout while held in by the seared outside?

We talk about ghetto lobster and are never joking. Stereotypes exist for a reason, but this isn't just a stereotype. Name a single human culture in which cannibalism is ingrained as a way of life (not "culture" because some don't have what could be called that, but just their way of existence). Even sand niggers and Aztecs didn't practice widespread cannibalism, because it's just something too taboo. But niggers from the muddland to Papua New Guinea just love eating any kind of animal flesh, and they consider each other and humans to be delicacies.

The great old National Lampoon satire "Foreigners Around the World" started with niggers, and it ended that section with a great joke.

A traveling cattle barterer asks to stay the night at a root gatherer's hut. The root gatherer agrees but says the cattle barterer will have to sleep with the root gatherer's daughter. The cattle barterer goes to get on the mat with the root gatherer's daughter and sees that she's very dead, so he spends all night eating her. In the morning, the root gatherer asks the traveling cattle barterer how he liked sleeping with his daughter. "She was wonderful," says the cattle barterer, "especially those delicious maggots in her mouth."

"Those weren't maggots," says the root gatherer, "those were just some grains of rice. She's only been dead since yesterday."

Then there was the African pervert who ate women before they were cooked.

https://archive.org/download/foreign...gners_text.pdf
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

11. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

This sounds more like the nigger cooked the nigglet, and couldn't think up a better lie... though it's completely possible the nigger was hittin' the pipe and really thought it was putting it's welfare ticket down for a nap. Still hard to figure.