Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Perv Family Court Judge tries to hook up with Plaintiff she boon on sex app

Attempting a tryst, a New York City judge was forced to recuse herself from a custody case after timely app advances to a mom were made public.
    Southerland detailed how she had used her own image on the app but went by “Chyna” as she detailed the account purported to be Lopez’s described her as bisexual with a male partner named “Ant.”

“We are a full swap [couple] in an [ethical non-monogamy] dynamic looking to have some hot sexy fun with other full swap [couples] and single ladies,” read the account. “We love thick girls just as much as we love petite girls! At the end of the day it’s all about personality. Guys at the most should be stocky and I the female, prefer males to be somewhat endowed.”

With her custody case spanning two years, Southerland was reported to have said, “B*tch, you know who the f*ck I am,” before “Cyn” had blocked her.

“I plan to file a complaint,” she told The Post, alleging the judge was slow-walking her custody case as part of an attempt to get her in bed. “She just wanted to see me. There was some kind of attraction and I am disturbed by that. I was fighting for my kids for two years and you’re giving me a hard time because of some sexual attraction.”

The newspaper went on to detail that Southerland, who claimed to have been married nine times, had previously pled guilty to assault three times between 2015 and 2017, including one incident where she streamed on Facebook with a bloodied man on the floor behind her, “THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN A N–GA CHEATS ON YOU. YOU F–KING CUT HIM. SAY MY NAME, SAY MY NAME AND I’LL F–KING CUT YOUR THROAT. I F–CKING CUT YOU. YOU WANT TO CHEAT ON A N–GA. YOU WANT TO F–K SOME OTHER B*THCES.”

In a 2015 case, Southerland was said to have thrown her then one-year-old daughter into the air resulting in two skull fractures after the toss caused her to “land on the floor face-up,” the criminal complaint detailed.
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/02...ublic-1433706/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    O.M.G! I'm speechless.

Judge Cynthia Lopez, 47, was formally appointed to the Bronx County Family Court by NYC Mayor Eric Adams
    I can guess how "Cyn" got the job.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger could double for Samuel L Jackson!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    I was thinking the same thing! One of the nigger "actors" I despise the most...in a hijab!

What could possibly possess that woman to go after a niggeress? Seriously, what kind of mental illness or demons? When I first started reading the article, I didn't pay enough attention to the thread subject line, and I thought the niggeress was the judge trying to extort the white woman.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    EXACTLY!! I WONDER how many times it says "motherfucker!!" Jackscoon's MOST widely used phrase!!

8. Likes Sandy , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I was thinking the same thing! One of the nigger "actors" I despise the most...in a hijab!

What could possibly possess that woman to go after a niggeress? Seriously, what kind of mental illness or demons? When I first started reading the article, I didn't pay enough attention to the thread subject line, and I thought the niggeress was the judge trying to extort the white woman.
    Mental illness is the only possible explanation. Especially a nigger as butt-ugly as that thing.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    EXACTLY!! I WONDER how many times it says "motherfucker!!" Jackscoon's MOST widely used phrase!!
    A truly despicable nigger.