Close

Likes Likes:  6
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Neighbors

These piece of shit niggers have ruined my apartment complex. Ever since they moved in the hallways smell like dirty nigger and weed. They’re loud as fuck, get the cops called on them frequently and disregard all community rules yet my useless property manager won’t evict them. If they were white and caused all these issues they would have been evicted months ago.
    My entire building has become an expensive project. I don’t know how they even afford to live here since it’s a very nice apartment complex. Well, it used to be before the niggers moved in. Every weekend they have loud parties where you can hear the cackle of female nigger laughter from four apartments away with the doors and windows shut. The female niggers are the worst since they produce more and more of them. They’re extra loud and act entitled. I hate how nigger women look, smell and dress. Their fat black stomachs exposed for us all to see. Makes me want to scratch my eyes out.
    They don’t care about anyone else but themselves and have completely ruined where I live. They literally use the hallways like their personal monkey playground for their niglet children. They open and steal our packages too. I wish they all would get arrested (or worse) so their units could get rented to superior, respectful white people.
    I’m SO sick of seeing them take their trash out in their damn pajamas. Stupid chicken wing eating big lipped apes! I wish they were never brought to our country or when they were freed they were killed or shipped back to ApeFrica. They’re nothing but a drain on society and I fucking hate all of them. My dumb ape neighbor is pregnant so I’m going to have to hear her little niglet cry while she’s too stoned to take care of it. They reproduce like cockroaches but can’t be exterminated as easily. I hate all of the smelly, disgusting niggers in my apartment complex. They’re not welcome here and I hope they all leave. Stupid ugly trash niggers!!!!

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Wallace liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep,the dreaded “N” word humans hate calling shitbeats.”neighbor”

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger neighbors

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Yep,the dreaded “N” word humans hate calling shitbeats.”neighbor”
    Haha, that’s a good one! I couldn’t agree more. I thought about moving but no matter where you go they’re there anyway. Since when can they afford nice things? I liked it better when the majority of them were in the projects. Niggers don’t deserve to live in nice places because they’re vermin who destroy wherever they inhabit. They’re nothing but scumbags and they belong in the trash.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These piece of shit niggers have ruined my apartment complex. Ever since they moved in the hallways smell like dirty nigger and weed. They’re loud as fuck, get the cops called on them frequently and disregard all community rules yet my useless property manager won’t evict them. If they were white and caused all these issues they would have been evicted months ago.
    My entire building has become an expensive project. I don’t know how they even afford to live here since it’s a very nice apartment complex. Well, it used to be before the niggers moved in. Every weekend they have loud parties where you can hear the cackle of female nigger laughter from four apartments away with the doors and windows shut. The female niggers are the worst since they produce more and more of them. They’re extra loud and act entitled. I hate how nigger women look, smell and dress. Their fat black stomachs exposed for us all to see. Makes me want to scratch my eyes out.
    They don’t care about anyone else but themselves and have completely ruined where I live. They literally use the hallways like their personal monkey playground for their niglet children. They open and steal our packages too. I wish they all would get arrested (or worse) so their units could get rented to superior, respectful white people.
    I’m SO sick of seeing them take their trash out in their damn pajamas. Stupid chicken wing eating big lipped apes! I wish they were never brought to our country or when they were freed they were killed or shipped back to ApeFrica. They’re nothing but a drain on society and I fucking hate all of them. My dumb ape neighbor is pregnant so I’m going to have to hear her little niglet cry while she’s too stoned to take care of it. They reproduce like cockroaches but can’t be exterminated as easily. I hate all of the smelly, disgusting niggers in my apartment complex. They’re not welcome here and I hope they all leave. Stupid ugly trash niggers!!!!
    Easy. "I'm Section 8!" they all declare with pride. Some sow shits out a few niglets and gets the rent paid by the taxpayers, and then moves her unemployed buck who was recently released from NU, in and the whole pack freeloads. This is after inspectors go over the place with a fine-tooth comb to make sure the premises are up to the nigger's standards, of course.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Haha, that’s a good one! I couldn’t agree more. I thought about moving but no matter where you go they’re there anyway. Since when can they afford nice things? I liked it better when the majority of them were in the projects. Niggers don’t deserve to live in nice places because they’re vermin who destroy wherever they inhabit. They’re nothing but scumbags and they belong in the trash.
    Often I'm faced with the temptations of just chucking the whole thing and getting an RV and living in that around the nigger free areas of the desert southwest like I did in college with the van conversion. Niggers are unable to self sustain or provide for themselves and a lot of these smaller desert towns without shithouse universities nearby have minimal gibs muh dat services or nigger transport so they tend to stay away and the few knuckle draggers retarded enough to come out rarely ever last long, specially in the areas that respect the 1st amendment gnomesayin.

The few bums I ever saw out there were always humans with the occasional nigger being a pacified baby unable to stray far from it's enablers teat.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I've seen this happen a lot sadly. It never just ends with one criminigger. Soon the place will be overran with degenerate shit apes leaving their needles and bullet holes all over the place until the complex eventually tanks and declares bankruptcy. After which it generally goes through a string of owners constantly changing hands or sometimes in the rare case someone without their head up their ass buys it, evicts all the Nigger University graduates, and implements a strict vetting and background check process for anyone that applies to rent there. It took 10 years of practicing nigger crafts on the property before that finally happened to the rape ape drug den long term stay hotel I used to pass by all the time. It was shocking to finally go by it one day and see that the Zoo had moved out of town.

Section Ape
    Chimpout Guest

Section Ape

If you can, move. Save up money and buy a nice place far from Ns, even if it means commuting a longer distance to get to work.
    It's not worth living near "section ape" shitbeasts.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger Neighbors Reply

I've seen this happen a lot sadly. It never just ends with one criminigger. Soon the place will be overran with degenerate shit apes leaving their needles and bullet holes all over the place until the complex eventually tanks and declares bankruptcy. After which it generally goes through a string of owners constantly changing hands or sometimes in the rare case someone without their head up their ass buys it, evicts all the Nigger University graduates, and implements a strict vetting and background check process for anyone that applies to rent there. It took 10 years of practicing nigger crafts on the property before that finally happened to the rape ape drug den long term stay hotel I used to pass by all the time. It was shocking to finally go by it one day and see that the Zoo had moved out of town.
    Sadly, they do background checks on anyone who wants to be a resident here. It’s ultimately up to the property manager if they let someone live here despite having a criminal history. It’s absolutely bullshit because they advertise this as a “crime and drug free community” yet the hallways smell like weed and I know some of the residents are in gangs. I sent my property manager a video of my neighbor’s hood rat nigger girlfriend ADMITTING her ape boyfriend was stealing residents packages but the property manager DID NOTHING. She just makes up lies about “diligently working on evicting the household” but this bullshit has been going on since December and they’re still here. I’ve read the eviction laws for WA state and if they really wanted them out they could serve them a 3 day notice to vacate but they don’t, it’s so wrong. They have broken countless community rules from animal abuse to having cops called for domestic violence but they’re still here. I feel as long as their rent is paid they’re going to continue to be a thorn in my side.
    I unfortunately cannot afford to move at the moment so I’m stuck living next to these nigger scumbags. I hope they leave before the hood rat nigger bitch gives birth to her second niglet child. She already neglects the first little girl so I know she’ll be a horrible “mother” to the newborn. I can’t wait to hear this monkey cry all damn night when she’s too stoned to give a damn.

I hate them and wish they all would cease to breathe. I wish I could set them up somehow to they all get arrested and thrown out. They don’t belong here and need to get the hell out. I hate my property manager, who’s white btw, for letting all this shit go on as long as it has been. She’s absolutely useless and has let our otherwise nice community go to shit by letting these project nigger pieces of shit into our complex. Everything was so nice before they moved in, it sucks.

I didn’t think this building accepted section 8 but I guess it does judging by my neighbors who admit not having jobs. Fuck them and fuck my property “manager” for being useless. I am willing to do almost anything to get them evicted. Any ideas? Lol

They belong on the streets not next to me in a nice apartment. They’ve totally trashed the place and still management doesn’t give them the boot. Why is she so afraid to kick them out!? I just don’t understand it and have given up on telling the office anything wrong the niggers do because no matter what I say they’re still here. Cockroach niggers never leave, do they??? Fml