Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger-only swim times, Nigger-only lounges: The rise of race segregation on Canadian universities

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/bla...n-universities

The University of British Columbia recently cut the ribbon on a Black Student Space featuring showers, lockers and even a nap room. To gain access, students must apply and affirm that they are one of the following: “Black African descent, African-American, African-Canadian, Afro-Caribbean, Afro-Latinx, and Afro-Indigenous.”
    Affirm they are just a nigger.

“Universities have historically been an unsafe place for Black students. The lounge is just one step towards dismantling this harmful reality,”
    I can believe that, they are typically stupid, so they do not feel secure at a university.

Honestly, this overall idea might not be so bad in principle. Based on arguments that niggers got their dedicated chimping (I mean study, of course ) spaces, whites should get theirs as well and we would be back in that traditional white - colored stuff.

2. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe those same niggers should lobby to have bars welded all the way around their safe spaces, in order to feel more at home. Now nigger only swim times shouldn't even be a thing as we know 1. niggers can't swim and 2. No sane white would want to get in a pool filed with nappy nigger head pubic hair and whatever that nigger slime is they use on their fur. The school would need a whole vat of dawn dish soap to get the oil out of the pool before it was fit for whites. Possibly the school has dug a hole in the side yard for their niggers to "swim" in.
    I am all for whites only everything and am glad the idea is making a comeback. Niggers have no right to be around humans. They are not like us.

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post