Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

White trash skank meghan mccain praise President Dementia for calling Trump a "sick fuck"

It's nice to know that President Buttcrack's dementia addled brain can still use common street nigger profanity.

Meghan McCain, the daughter of the late Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), on Friday praised President Biden’s reported choice words behind closed doors for President Trump.

“I continue to not understand why Biden’s team keeps him so isolated, because him calling Trump a ‘sick f—’ is my favorite thing he’s done in months and months,” McCain said Friday in a post on X, the platform formerly known as Twitter. “It’s real, and we need more real from everyone in politics in general.”

The president also allegedly said “what a f—ing asshole the guy is,” according to a report from Politico on Thursday.

Trump has attempted to take advantage of Biden’s alleged harsh words, saying in a fundraising email Friday that the president “doesn’t just think that about me, he thinks that about EVERY SINGLE ONE of my proud supporters.”
    https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...t-about-trump/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    It's nice to know that President Buttcrack's dementia addled brain can still use common street nigger profanity.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...t-about-trump/
    Send her to live with the V/C just as her father did...The US would be better off for it
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Send her to live with the V/C just as her father did...The US would be better off for it
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! However she was on that CLOWN show known as "The View" for several years so I guess it's kinda like the SAME THING!!

5. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!! However she was on that CLOWN show known as "The View" for several years so I guess it's kinda like the SAME THING!!

I did not know that~! To think any Republican, regardless of how far removed, would have anything to do with those lowIQ Karens is beyond me... I have not watched tv since 2007 when I went abroad. Been back a few years now and would NEVER pay for such crap. Amazing.... I do have to watch when visiting doctor or in airport... A White man watching that filth is like sitting back and doing nothing while someone continually spits in your face
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

I did not know that~! To think any Republican, regardless of how far removed, would have anything to do with those lowIQ Karens is beyond me... I have not watched tv since 2007 when I went abroad. Been back a few years now and would NEVER pay for such crap. Amazing.... I do have to watch when visiting doctor or in airport... A White man watching that filth is like sitting back and doing nothing while someone continually spits in your face
    True!!

9. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Songbird’s fat ass daughter sure has the looks and personality of a mudshark.

11. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post