Close

Likes Likes:  59
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

17 Year Old Nigger Gets Batwinged While Trying to Steal a Handgun

Crosby, Texas...

Gas stations are NOT the place to complete the sale of a handgun, and here's exactly why:

The owner met the nigger "teen" at the local gas station, in order to complete sale. Being a nigger, he tried to steal the gun, and the seller goodified his sorry black ass.

The seller is cooperating with police.

No details, but I can imagine the seller realizing the nigger was underage and halted the sale, which is when our nigger protagonist decided to just take it. Oops.

The seller is a hero. He saved countless lives, future victims, and incalculable tax dollars and Nigger University scholarships.

Keeping and bearing arms is a Constitutionally guaranteed and protected Basic Human Right. That said, if you are selling to someone you don't know, it's not a bad idea to complete the sale at a firearms dealership. Protects everyone. Of course, it goes without saying, never do business with a nigger!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now while I certainly applaud the righteous goodification of a jig anytime or anywhere, I have to wonder a little about the shooter’s mental acuity. I mean, engaging with niggers online and hoping to complete a cash transaction involving firearms with a moon cricket is never going to end well. Then again, the nigger youf might have been particularly crafty and used a Human name to fool a gullible Human who was thankfully prepared for the ensuing monkey shines.
    What hump?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Crosby, Texas...

Gas stations are NOT the place to complete the sale of a handgun, and here's exactly why:

The owner met the nigger "teen" at the local gas station, in order to complete sale. Being a nigger, he tried to steal the gun, and the seller goodified his sorry black ass.

The seller is cooperating with police.

No details, but I can imagine the seller realizing the nigger was underage and halted the sale, which is when our nigger protagonist decided to just take it. Oops.

The seller is a hero. He saved countless lives, future victims, and incalculable tax dollars and Nigger University scholarships.

Keeping and bearing arms is a Constitutionally guaranteed and protected Basic Human Right. That said, if you are selling to someone you don't know, it's not a bad idea to complete the sale at a firearms dealership. Protects everyone. Of course, it goes without saying, never do business with a nigger!

Karmic RETRIBUTION!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marse Igor View Post
    Now while I certainly applaud the righteous goodification of a jig anytime or anywhere, I have to wonder a little about the shooter’s mental acuity. I mean, engaging with niggers online and hoping to complete a cash transaction involving firearms with a moon cricket is never going to end well. Then again, the nigger youf might have been particularly crafty and used a Human name to fool a gullible Human who was thankfully prepared for the ensuing monkey shines.
    I would say that your interpretation of this chain of events is most likely SPOT-ON!! I LOVE it when humans are prepared!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The shooter might be genius knowing this going to happen and he could goodify a nigger with little consequence. As it should be.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was more concerned with gas being $3.69....fuck that's theft ! Under $3 near me now. Dead nigger. Oh yeah. Next.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve sold quite a few Firearms on Fl Armslist. I would meet the buyers behind a local police station that had a designated spot for craigslist, sellers and buyers. Never had an issue. But if I knew it was a nigger inquiring about the listed firearm, I would tell it that it was sold already. And if the buyer that showed up was a nigger,I’d leave without selling.Dealing with a nigger always ends bad!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course, it goes without saying, never do business with a nigger!
    A good creed to live by.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Showing up, with something a negro-tito wants, and expecting him to pay for it ?
    On the flip side, the spook-a-roons know you're showing up armed, but try it anyway ?
    Always watch out for the backup spook, lurking nearby....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24412

10. Likes NiggerWrangler, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not knowing the particulars, I'll give the seller the benefit of the doubt, not knowing it was a nigger. Also the nigger is underage. Gotta be 21 to possess a handgun. Unless the seller knew and didn't care, he way have refused to sell to the nigger because of that, though a 17 year old nigger can pass for 30.

I would never meet anyone to sell anything at a gas station. Not too bright.

12. Likes Marse Igor, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Karmic RETRIBUTION!!
    Absolutely!!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Showing up, with something a negro-tito wants, and expecting him to pay for it ?
    On the flip side, the spook-a-roons know you're showing up armed, but try it anyway ?

Good advice. Look for hidden spooks.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Or backup "spooks!!" Rememeber after tampon martin got batwinged bt Z-Man niggers were doing the "knockout game" to older YTS?! The lame stream media was OBVIOUSLY silent about it however Colin Flaherty reported it!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Good advice. Look for hidden spooks.
    A guy I fished with disarmed a "teen" robber, and was beating the shit out of him, when he was shot with a .40 S&W
    by the backup spook. This happened in front of a Maryland check cashing place, on camera, in 30 seconds flat. The
    coons claimed A: It wuz a drug deal "gone bad" (Victim was a crane operator, drug tested constantly), and B: He called
    me "Nigger". The guy was maimed for life, could no longer work, we had to carry him on and off the boat. Nigger judge
    sentenced the two coons to only 4-6 years, after they were convicted at a bench trial (no jury). They should have gotten
    at least 20 years. Always watch out for more spooks !

ID:	24413

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This transaction not only ended well, it ended "good"
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE}This transaction not only ended well, it ended "good"[/QUOTE]
    Thanks. Tales of goodness always bring to mind this song. I'm all for the DOUBLE plus good.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=doub...e&ie=UTF-8
    What hump?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Investigating to find out why that interaction went wrong”? If the pig media wasn’t so worried about coddling the filthy beast they would realize how easy that is to answer, without the headache of making some sugar coated teary story of the poor niggers mental health crisis.

The gun salesman should win an award from crime stoppers. Lives and tax dollars have been saved by this schwoogs goodness.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

22. Likes NiggerWrangler, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A guy I fished with disarmed a "teen" robber, and was beating the shit out of him, when he was shot with a .40 S&W
    by the backup spook. This happened in front of a Maryland check cashing place, on camera, in 30 seconds flat. The
    coons claimed A: It wuz a drug deal "gone bad" (Victim was a crane operator, drug tested constantly), and B: He called
    me "Nigger". The guy was maimed for life, could no longer work, we had to carry him on and off the boat. Nigger judge
    sentenced the two coons to only 4-6 years, after they were convicted at a bench trial (no jury). They should have gotten
    at least 20 years. Always watch out for more spooks !

ID:	24413
    That's horrible. Niggers should always get the maximum sentence. Also niggers shouldn't be judges. Especially when the criminals are niggers too.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post