Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A Treatise on the Movie 'Flower Moon' Starring Leonardo DeWhiteHater and Robert DeOilDriller

I sat thru a full 25 minutes of 'Killing of the Flower Moon' starring Leonardo DeWhiteHater and Robert DeOilDriller. It got off to a strong start... Not one nigger to be found - anywhere - for as long as I watched. This is refreshing, I thought... The theme, however, quickly morphed into a conspiracy of White Men murdering demure, attractive and oil-rich native American women for their money. They were poisoned, run over and, notably, shot while strolling with an infant... All by their White husbands or other White murderers. There was to be THREE FUCKIING HOURS of this tripe. Whites have the lowest violence rate in this nation, save - maybe - some Asian groups like Filipinos and the Japanese. (Not Chinese, however). Other Whites, namly Scandinavians, have to lowest violence rates in the world... But Whites are portrayed in 'Flower' as viciously slaughtering the most innocent of peoples in the most horrendous of ways.

Our children will hate us - curse our name - for allowing this to continue. Our nation is being deconstructed by the likes of Mayorkas and others. At his point, HollyWeird, Silicon Valley and Madison Avenue exists for no other reason than to distort American history and spew White hate. Dolt Biden just stands by nodding in sage agreement while crapping in his pants.

Everyone enjoy your 68 percent meat hamburgers last night...? Good, wasn't it...?? It's time for the Tree of Liberty to be watered. Good people need to die... Sadly, a LOT of good people need to die... to stop this. I'd welcome the fucking opportunity to do so.

I did not pay one penny to watch that garbage...

If I've poached this meme from someone here, forgive me..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Google Nigger.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	24384
    Last edited by Kagman; 02-03-2024 at 08:24 AM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is all communist propaganda, staged thru the elite communist scum in order to spur chaos and division. The only way to destroy western society and a nation as large as ours is to do it from the inside out. The commies took over our education system generations ago, now their communist street scum are in positions of power all across the US. The infestation of the commies in hollywood and in all media outlets leads to nothing but anti white anti American rhetoric. This fuels the street scum to do even more in order to feel good about themselves when they are not chopping their penises off or removing their breasts. I am so disgusted with it all also.
    The other night I stopped in at a local gas station to get a sammich for lunch for my Second job. The place has high school kids there all the time due to it's close proximately to a high school. One kid was saying if San Fran wins the super bowl that's it for America. I looked at him and his group and said no, The end of america will be when Joe B iden gets installed for another four years. The young communists were stunned that someone dared make a statement like that, I thought the cashier wasn't even going to finish ringing my purchase. The fact that this was the type of reaction from the HS generation shows that the years of commie indoctrination combined with the everyone is a victim and whites are bad mentality has worked to undermine our once great nation and is successfully rotting it from within.
    Remember when generals were fired from command or had the decency to step down if something went wrong on their watch?
    Now our sec def disappears with ass cancer and no one cares, he shows up for work after getting caught and says Oops I could have handled that better. The commies don't even hide their contempt for the US anymore.

Thanks for listening. I am very fed up myself. This summer should be an amazing demonstration of communist street scum destroying America before the next large scale display of election corruption and spineless GOP reaction.

3. Likes Anastasia, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    This is all communist propaganda, staged thru the elite communist scum in order to spur chaos and division. The only way to destroy western society and a nation as large as ours is to do it from the inside out. The commies took over our education system generations ago, now their communist street scum are in positions of power all across the US. The infestation of the commies in hollywood and in all media outlets leads to nothing but anti white anti American rhetoric. This fuels the street scum to do even more in order to feel good about themselves when they are not chopping their penises off or removing their breasts. I am so disgusted with it all also.
    The other night I stopped in at a local gas station to get a sammich for lunch for my Second job. The place has high school kids there all the time due to it's close proximately to a high school. One kid was saying if San Fran wins the super bowl that's it for America. I looked at him and his group and said no, The end of america will be when Joe B iden gets installed for another four years. The young communists were stunned that someone dared make a statement like that, I thought the cashier wasn't even going to finish ringing my purchase. The fact that this was the type of reaction from the HS generation shows that the years of commie indoctrination combined with the everyone is a victim and whites are bad mentality has worked to undermine our once great nation and is successfully rotting it from within.
    Remember when generals were fired from command or had the decency to step down if something went wrong on their watch?
    Now our sec def disappears with ass cancer and no one cares, he shows up for work after getting caught and says Oops I could have handled that better. The commies don't even hide their contempt for the US anymore.

Thanks for listening. I am very fed up myself. This summer should be an amazing demonstration of communist street scum destroying America before the next large scale display of election corruption and spineless GOP reaction.

If you want to feel better, realize that those uppity libtard punk kids are likely going to be drafted into a war by their beloved Biden. Some of them will get made good and some will come home with wounds that will cause them chronic pain for the rest of their worthless lives. The thought of that gives me great pleasure. I hate smug, know-it-all woke teenagers. I don't want them to "learn" or "get better." I want them to die, or wallow in misery. I was a teenager once. I NEVER acted like that. Sure, I broke rules and played pranks and all that shit. But I never spat in the older generation's face. I never wished for my country to be poisoned by communism. Uppity punks like that are beyond help. They're not going to "get better." There are so many adults who act like that too. THAT's what they're going to become. The next generation of political commissars, torturers, enforcers, snitches, and secret police. Hopefully these stupid foreign wars will serve some purpose and thin out their ranks.

I have zero sympathy for any libtard at this point, especially uppity useless ignorant teenage liberals. I love how white conservatives are abandoning the military. Now libtards and niggers can go die in our stupid wars. The three dead niggers in Jordan was a good start. Keep 'em coming.

And I guess those nigger worshipping libtards hate the 49ers because they have a white running back?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I sat thru a full 25 minutes of 'Killing of the Flower Moon' starring Leonardo DeWhiteHater and Robert DeOilDriller. It got off to a strong start... Not one nigger to be found - anywhere - for as long as I watched. This is refreshing, I thought... The theme, however, quickly morphed into a conspiracy of White Men murdering demure, attractive and oil-rich native American women for their money. They were poisoned, run over and, notably, shot while strolling with an infant... All by their White husbands or other White murderers. There was to be THREE FUCKIING HOURS of this tripe. Whites have the lowest violence rate in this nation, save - maybe - some Asian groups like Filipinos and the Japanese. (Not Chinese, however). Other Whites, namly Scandinavians, have to lowest violence rates in the world... But Whites are portrayed in 'Flower' as viciously slaughtering the most innocent of peoples in the most horrendous of ways.

Our children will hate us - curse our name - for allowing this to continue. Our nation is being deconstructed by the likes of Mayorkas and others. At his point, HollyWeird, Silicon Valley and Madison Avenue exists for no other reason than to distort American history and spew White hate. Dolt Biden just stands by nodding in sage agreement while crapping in his pants.

Everyone enjoy your 68 percent meat hamburgers last night...? Good, wasn't it...?? It's time for the Tree of Liberty to be watered. Good people need to die... Sadly, a LOT of good people need to die... to stop this. I'd welcome the fucking opportunity to do so.

I did not pay one penny to watch that garbage...

If I've poached this meme from someone here, forgive me..

I had no intention of watching that trash. These days, ALL straight White men (gay White males will be depicted as paragons of virtue), especially middle-aged YT men - must be portrayed as greedy, immoral/amoral, conniving, rapey, evil, brutal, megalomaniacal, wife-beating, sadistic psychopaths, in every movie and TV show. And that's okay, but no other race, creed, group, or species, can ever be shown in this light. Only heterosexual White males. You know - the beastly lunatics who invented all the means and technology for niggers, Libtards, feminazis, and other crazies to use to revile them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kag,you’ve got 25+ time more tolerance than I. I wouldn’t of made a minute through that movie.Knowing the son of a peterpuffer,DiNegro the oil drilling cocksucker was in it,I probably wouldn’t even attempt to watch it!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    If you want to feel better, realize that those uppity libtard punk kids are likely going to be drafted into a war by their beloved Biden. Some of them will get made good and some will come home with wounds that will cause them chronic pain for the rest of their worthless lives. The thought of that gives me great pleasure. I hate smug, know-it-all woke teenagers. I don't want them to "learn" or "get better." I want them to die, or wallow in misery. I was a teenager once. I NEVER acted like that. Sure, I broke rules and played pranks and all that shit. But I never spat in the older generation's face. I never wished for my country to be poisoned by communism. Uppity punks like that are beyond help. They're not going to "get better." There are so many adults who act like that too. THAT's what they're going to become. The next generation of political commissars, torturers, enforcers, snitches, and secret police. Hopefully these stupid foreign wars will serve some purpose and thin out their ranks.

I have zero sympathy for any libtard at this point, especially uppity useless ignorant teenage liberals. I love how white conservatives are abandoning the military. Now libtards and niggers can go die in our stupid wars. The three dead niggers in Jordan was a good start. Keep 'em coming.

And I guess those nigger worshipping libtards hate the 49ers because they have a white running back?
    Well I guess that our "woke" Army will be sheep before the slaughter!! Let our White Conservative Southern Youth stay home and fight our enemies in our own country!! The tranny and lgbtq soldiers currently enlisted can meet the bat fairy overseas!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post

That is a great point Anastasia, thank you. That helps. I thought the same thing when I saw three dead niggers on the news, good start. My next thought was if that had been three white dudes there would not be a word said and they damn sure would not have been posthumously promoted and if they were it also would not be mentioned. That was some nigger pandering bullshit.
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 02-07-2024 at 07:20 PM. Reason: wrong person in reply

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    There used to be a series on AMC (only lasted briefly thankfully) called The Son. It was about a white man, played by Pierce Brosnan, who had been kidnapped and raised by Indians. And then he grew up to be a racist who ruthlessly killed his mexican neighbors so he could steal their oil rich land. Blatant anti-white propaganda.

Saw this on twitter today, and it cracked me up.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    All I had to see was that the movie starred DeCrapio and Deniggero to know it was a piece of Commie, white hating shit. I never pay good money anymore to go to the movies since everything is either chock full of niggers or libtards. Since this POS is streaming on AppleTV, which I do not subscribe to, I will never even accidently see one second of it.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had no idea this movie was about "greedy white men". I heard about it only because it's supposed to be good, but now that I know more, and Kagman doing the brave task of initial research, I definitely won't waste my time. Thanks Kagman you saved me and us precious time!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    One way to avoid shitty liberal movies is don’t watch movies made in the last 10 years at all. Hell, I even notice their bullshit they tried to sneak in 90s movies which was my childhood. I never saw it then but it is blatantly obvious now.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    All I had to see was that the movie starred DeCrapio and Deniggero to know it was a piece of Commie, white hating shit. I never pay good money anymore to go to the movies since everything is either chock full of niggers or libtards. Since this POS is streaming on AppleTV, which I do not subscribe to, I will never even accidently see one second of it.
    DiCaprio has turned himself into a bad joke with his parade of under-25-year-old model "girlfriends" (aka gold-digging whores with no self-respect), all young enough to be his daughters. He needs to come out of the closet. Hasn't he figured out yet that announcing one is LBGTQRXWV+ will bring him adoration?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dicaprio girlfriends - Google Search.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	419.6 KB 
ID:	24426
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."