LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm invited to celebrate Nigger Histerry Munf

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	koboutlook.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	24381

Nigger books. Okay, sure. I'll pay for them.

I did find one elsewhere that seems a little more accurate:

Name:	bookBeasts of Prey ebook by Ayana Gray - Rakuten Kobo.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	166.4 KB 
ID:	24382
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have to elevate those nigger voices! It would be just awful without them!

Name:	IMG_2572.jpeg 
Views:	76 
Size:	154.7 KB 
ID:	24383
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they told the troof about nigger history,niggers would not be portrayed as anything but the low IQ destructive subhuman scum they are.Carjackers,vandals,looters,murderers,rapists,t hieves,druggdealers,lazy pos,useless,worthless,whining,complaining,lying,we lfare recipiant varmints. and that’s just the name a few things off the top.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If they told the troof about nigger history,niggers would not be portrayed as anything but the low IQ destructive subhuman scum they are.Carjackers,vandals,looters,murderers,rapists,t hieves,druggdealers,lazy pos,useless,worthless,whining,complaining,lying,we lfare recipiant varmints. and that’s just the name a few things off the top.
    Wait,… what? Surely you must be mistaken. I see on the tee-bee every freaking day that when niggers aren’t correcting clueless Humans and making important scientific discoveries and business decisions they’re playing chess lakeside with their mutant mulatto chirrens and preparing healthy meals together.

Name:	chess.jpg 
Size:	197.8 KB 
ID:	24390

Name:	cooking.jpg 
Size:	148.2 KB 
ID:	24391

If I didn’t already know better, I would have sworn the whoonga crazed, muh-dikk obsessed, vine swinging, knuckle dragging subhuman rape-ape murder moneys were just like us.
    What hump?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Marse Igor View Post
    Wait,… what? Surely you must be mistaken. I see on the tee-bee every freaking day that when niggers aren’t correcting clueless Humans and making important scientific discoveries and business decisions they’re playing chess lakeside with their mutant mulatto chirrens and preparing healthy meals together.

Name:	chess.jpg 
Size:	197.8 KB 
ID:	24390

Name:	cooking.jpg 
Size:	148.2 KB 
ID:	24391

If I didn’t already know better, I would have sworn the whoonga crazed, muh-dikk obsessed, vine swinging, knuckle dragging subhuman rape-ape murder moneys were just like us.
    I'm sure they're just like us.

Happy mudshark buying a home with her upscale buck:

Name:	adsing - Page 6.png 
Size:	257.6 KB 
ID:	24392

This savvy Finance Nigger can help with their investments:

Name:	bmoniggersh.png 
Views:	18 
Size:	540.2 KB 
ID:	24393

Upwardly mobile, clean, educated, perfectly adjusted niggroes care about their mortgage rates.

Name:	bmo Outlook.png 
Views:	14 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	24394
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    We have to elevate those nigger voices! It would be just awful without them!

Name:	IMG_2572.jpeg 
Views:	76 
Size:	154.7 KB 
ID:	24383
    Oh, no! A world without the vibrant diversity of the coloured folk? What kind of a would that be?

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, no! A world without the vibrant diversity of the coloured folk? What kind of a would that be?

Diva, I take most of the shit I find on the internet with a grain of salt. I saw this little meme posted by someone and I guarantee these stats are 100 percent accurate. I have seen ones where some figure is holding a gun to another figure’s head and it shows white on white violence 68%, black on black violence 98%. That is a bullshit meme. This one though, makes complete sense and I would bet my life is 100% accurate.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

I have told my wife ad nauseum how pathetic this race is. She knows it but thinks I should just let it go. I am 40 years old. I have 3 young kids that I inform to watch their backs around blax and never trust them. My wife knows this but I can tell thinks I should chill with the kids. I get it too. I shouldn’t embed this in them yet, or should I? I guess it comes down to don’t have them suspended from school for saying something wrong about the poor nigger kid in the class.My thoughts are it is better to be informed than a victim.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I have told my wife ad nauseum how pathetic this race is. She knows it but thinks I should just let it go. I am 40 years old. I have 3 young kids that I inform to watch their backs around blax and never trust them. My wife knows this but I can tell thinks I should chill with the kids. I get it too. I shouldn’t embed this in them yet, or should I? I guess it comes down to don’t have them suspended from school for saying something wrong about the poor nigger kid in the class.My thoughts are it is better to be informed than a victim.
    I really feel for you and for all humans with young children. What to do? I mean, we tell them never to go with strangers, not to get in cars with anyone, to not allow someone to touch them in their private places, how to be careful online because of predators, but we're not permitted to warn them of the dangers of niggers who might rape them or murder them for a pair of sneakers, or just for fun.

I know I've mentioned this before but it might be helpful so I'm repeating it. When my niece ( a beautiful blonde girl) was much younger she asked me if I thought some hip hop groid on TV was "cute". The thought of some nigger buck putting a black paw on her was alarming.

I knew her parents wouldn't bother setting her straight, so I tried in a "non-rayciss" way to advise her to go with boys of her own kind. I explained that black boys were for black girls,( I didn't say that savage sowlettes might beat her up) and pointed out that animals stick with their own kind and that's the natural way. We're both big animal lovers, so that made sense to her. I never said "niggers" but she got the message.

10. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really feel for you and for all humans with young children. What to do? I mean, we tell them never to go with strangers, not to get in cars with anyone, to not allow someone to touch them in their private places, how to be careful online because of predators, but we're not permitted to warn them of the dangers of niggers who might rape them or murder them for a pair of sneakers, or just for fun.

I know I've mentioned this before but it might be helpful so I'm repeating it. When my niece ( a beautiful blonde girl) was much younger she asked me if I thought some hip hop groid on TV was "cute". The thought of some nigger buck putting a black paw on her was alarming.

I knew her parents wouldn't bother setting her straight, so I tried in a "non-rayciss" way to advise her to go with boys of her own kind. I explained that black boys were for black girls,( I didn't say that savage sowlettes might beat her up) and pointed out that animals stick with their own kind and that's the natural way. We're both big animal lovers, so that made sense to her. I never said "niggers" but she got the message.
    Yea, I tell them in round about ways to avoid the groid also. My oldest son came home from school one day and told me there was a really stupid kid in his class that got a 1on their standardized test. I asked him what the kids name was and he said “Trayveon”. I laughed a little and asked him if he knew why trayveon was so stupid. He said, “is it because he’s black?” I laughed again and said “maybe”.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

You did a public service for her!! Around blacks, NEVER relax!!

14. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Go shit in a bucket and write on it 'celebrate black history month' and place it in the doorway at Target.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

16. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Go shit in a bucket and write on it 'celebrate black history month' and place it in the doorway at Target.
    THANKS for the idea!! There is a target 5 minutes from me!!

18. Likes NiggerWrangler, CoonsЯus liked this post