Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Talking This photo is obviously racist

Notice how none of these guys has a nigger doll? Racist!
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Notice how none of these guys has a nigger doll? Racist!
    OMG! These guys are a bunch of whackadoodles, but really? I'd rather have a silicone doll than a nigger. It might be lousy company, but at least it wouldn't cut my head off and set me on fire.

ETA: The guy on the far right must have been short on funds to get that thing!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Kagman, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll turn the 'racist' narrative on this and call it yet another attack on White men... Where are the niggers with some chunk of Silicon? Nope, only White men are depraved enough for such things.

I'd argue if there was some filthy coon buck among them, the picture would have never seen what distribution it did...

But according to the MSM/BigTech, Niggers would never think of doing this........

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger tailpipe.png 
Views:	177 
Size:	356.1 KB 
ID:	24537
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I'll turn the 'racist' narrative on this and call it yet another attack on White men... Where are the niggers with some chunk of Silicon? Nope, only White men are depraved enough for such things.

I'd argue if there was some filthy coon buck among them, the picture would have never seen what distribution it did...

But according to the MSM/BigTech, Niggers would never think of doing this........

Name:	nigger tailpipe.png 
Views:	177 
Size:	356.1 KB 
ID:	24537

Niggers can't afford those Real Dolls that cost in the thousands, and tailpipes are free!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Kagman, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    What a bunch of pervs! The one on the front right looks like Hillary Clinton.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The guy in the superman shirt gave me a chuckle. Where are the dudes with the blonde and brunette in the back row or are they the lesbians/ singles in case these other guys want a menage a trois? Hopefully we will never know.
    This is a very creepy funny photo.

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ETA: The guy on the far right must have been short on funds to get that thing!
    The company that makes those high end ones like the guy on the left hand front side has is called RealDoll. Howard Stern bought a couple back in the day to be obnoxious on his old radio show. Those things are not cheap, like $5K-$10K for one. All those pervs out there better take a night job.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Call me old school, but I’d rather be alone with my hand, than a weirdo with a sex doll or an oil burner with a nigger. it may be just me because I’m old and set in my ways. But both of those things are disturbing to me.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The company that makes those high end ones like the guy on the left hand front side has is called RealDoll. Howard Stern bought a couple back in the day to be obnoxious on his old radio show. Those things are not cheap, like $5K-$10K for one. All those pervs out there better take a night job.

Well that was fun to explain to my wife when she walked by and saw me chimping. LOL . Those things are even more disturbing when you scroll thru the pictures. Wow. I'm with you Jim Crow keep it old school.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Call me old school, but I’d rather be alone with my hand, than a weirdo with a sex doll or an oil burner with a nigger. it may be just me because I’m old and set in my ways. But both of those things are disturbing to me.
    If you're old school because you can't imagine paying a fortune for a hunk of silicone in the shape of a woman and calling it your "girlfriend" then I'm old school. It's so creepy, like necrophilia, or having a drugged sex slave, IMO.

They also sell male dolls, but they're not made for women. So gross.

I don't know any women who would want "Rod" hanging around their houses. I certainly wouldn't.

Name:	male real dolls - Google Search.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	201.4 KB 
ID:	24545

19. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

The real upside for these dolls is that they can’t talk.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    If you're old school because you can't imagine paying a fortune for a hunk of silicone in the shape of a woman and calling it your "girlfriend" then I'm old school. It's so creepy, like necrophilia, or having a drugged sex slave, IMO.

They also sell male dolls, but they're not made for women. So gross.

I don't know any women who would want "Rod" hanging around their houses. I certainly wouldn't.

Name:	male real dolls - Google Search.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	201.4 KB 
ID:	24545
    Yes!Like necrophilia! Very creepy and demented.That’s probably how Ted Bundy started! Lol!

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    The real upside for these dolls is that they can’t talk.
    True! If I had "Rod" he'd never be asking what's for dinner or requesting ironed shirts.

24. Likes Jim Crow liked this post