Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Dig the wheels on this nigger's car

Wheels at 0:43 mark.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rest assured it has no insurance for when it runs those bling bling wheels alongside someone or another vehicle. Just when you think niggers can’t think of anything more ridiculous, they top themselves again.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dat nigga be all BEN-HURRZ an sheeit. Niggers were the original Romans, remember?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Dat nigga be all BEN-HURRZ an sheeit. Niggers were the original Romans, remember?
    well, dey wuz Romans
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    well, dey wuz Romans
    There's a painting I was looking for, that niggers actually use to claim "Dem Romans wuz BLAX an sheet." And look at the BS I came across. We don't have to joke about "Whites stole our magic" because niggers really claim that.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=romans+were+black

Timothy Aldred breaks down the history of how a group of Europeans in 509 BC had a Coup D'eta on the Real Black Romans & stole all there sciences and started to impersonate them. Which led to the rise of the Roman Empire. He also explains how in 63 BC these Fake Romans invaded Judea and took over their territory while impersonating them creating a Jesus story & Christianity also bringing in a New World Order with the AD calendar.

Here it is! So you see, Romans were blax an sheeit, meaning Ben-Hur was, and that story "A Tale of the Christ" must mean Jesus was blax an sheeit too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jJhW7filfb_LlbY4QVJD7LHFUff3m7-WaLEdOIpkVrk.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	24443
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    There's a painting I was looking for, that niggers actually use to claim "Dem Romans wuz BLAX an sheet." And look at the BS I came across. We don't have to joke about "Whites stole our magic" because niggers really claim that.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=romans+were+black

Here it is! So you see, Romans were blax an sheeit, meaning Ben-Hur was, and that story "A Tale of the Christ" must mean Jesus was blax an sheeit too.

Name:	jJhW7filfb_LlbY4QVJD7LHFUff3m7-WaLEdOIpkVrk.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	67.1 KB 
ID:	24443
    Yea, I commented on some afro centrism bullshit page on facespook a few months back and now this kinda shit constantly pops up in there. I don’t mind either because I like to go fuck with em. This is a pic I saw in one. Dey wuz also samurais n sheeeeit.

Name:	IMG_2570.jpeg 
Views:	10 
Size:	351.1 KB 
ID:	24472

11. Likes Sandy liked this post