Close

Likes Likes:  40
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Bazen the Target employee stabs and beats co-worker to death because of stolen lunch

A former Target worker from Virginia has been sentenced to a century in prison for repeatedly stabbing and bludgeoning to death a colleague he accused of stealing his lunch.

During his sentencing Tuesday, 25-year-old Bazen Berhe threatened to kill or hurt more people, unless he is given the harshest possible punishment, Commonwealth’s Attorney Steve Descano said in a press release.

A Fairfax County judge handed Berhe a 100-year prison term, with 30 years suspended, so he will spend the next 70 years behind bars.
    Now, this is vibrant cultural enrichment.

Berhe, from Alexandria, worked at the Bailey’s Crossroads Target when in August 2021 he ambushed 58-year-old store janitor Hernan Leiva and killed him with knives and a hammer.

Berhe was charged with first-degree murder in the savage slaying, which he claimed was triggered by Leiva’s stealing his food from the office fridge on April 14.
    I knew a guy once who got sick of having his lunch stolen, so he prepared a special lunch laden with laxatives. By the end of the day, he knew who had stolen his lunch.

The next day, Berhe bought a hammer and a pair of knives while leaving his shift at Target — and he told detectives he spent the following day “training for murder,” according to the press release.

On the third day, April 17, Berhe arrived at the Target employee parking lot nearly and lay in wait for Leiva.

When the unsuspecting janitor showed up to work, Berhe charged at him with his arsenal of weapons, stabbing and beating him, before running away.
    This is our multi-culti future, friends. Courtesy of the vibrant enrichments and the assholes that paid to bring them here.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/31/news/m...-stolen-lunch/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Imagine if the human and chopped the nigger up. That Target would become a free-for-all and razed to the ground. Nobody should have to risk their safety by being exposed to these simple beasts. Round 'em up and ship ' em back ASAP. There's no other solution.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Now, this is vibrant cultural enrichment.

I knew a guy once who got sick of having his lunch stolen, so he prepared a special lunch laden with laxatives. By the end of the day, he knew who had stolen his lunch.

This is our multi-culti future, friends. Courtesy of the vibrant enrichments and the assholes that paid to bring them here.

https://nypost.com/2024/01/31/news/m...-stolen-lunch/
    Is that a "somoo;icoon? it looks Like "mentally ilhan" omar's brother!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Berhe, from Alexandria
    Absolutely Somalicoon. The lightbulb dome and 50-IQ always give it away. I'm sure he'll be nicely set up in a cushy prison, instead of getting what he deserves. This is why Africoons, Hayshees, Somalicoons, etc. love slithering into human countries. They can count on the fact - unlike in their own shitholes - they'll be handled with kid gloves no matter how bad their savagery.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Absolutely Somalicoon. The lightbulb dome and 50-IQ always give it away. I'm sure he'll be nicely set up in a cushy prison, instead of getting what he deserves. This is why Africoons, Hayshees, Somalicoons, etc. love slithering into human countries. They can count on the fact - unlike in their own shitholes - they'll be handled with kid gloves no matter how bad their savagery.
    I wish they were tire necklaced and introduced to the machete like they are in their third world hellholes. I bet you could chop off both their arms and they would come flying in with daggers taped to their feet to kill again. Somali niggers are among the most savage and vile animals on the planet.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    indeed, total perm rughaided vermin somalicoon... one of the worst shitholes among all shitholes.. a country ruled by multiple chimpout factions

this depraved segment of niggerdom needs to be shipped out FIRST, lest the whole states of Michigan and Minnesota become completely anarchic destroyed hulls of their former glory as American premier cities.

God help us against this plague.. but if god won't... I'll take masses of armed humans next.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    ESPECIALLY in dhimmirat run, blue cities with soros funded District attorneys!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why in the hell did they suspend 30 years of its sentence? It should be made good immediately.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    100 Years. They call this punishment! They know the niggers love it. Now he gets the rest of his living with free meals paid for by the taxpayer. CRAZY!!!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Rev. Dick, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Just looks like a stunned monkey to me.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I doubt the victim "stole" the lunch. Who'd want to take what only a nigger could bring? If you opened the container on nigger food, you'd have better luck surviving mustard gas.

The victim was a janitor, so what probably happened was that he smelled something horrible, and he was being helpful to everyone else by tossing out the nigger's month-old, mold-covered food.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post