Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Javian poses as a funeral director to steal life insurance money- dead nigger storage gets stinky

Two people are accused of posing as funeral directors to steal thousands of dollars of life insurance money.

“My son got killed and for him to come and take advantage of us, that’s not right,” Anita Thomas said.

Thomas and Shatammiz Hicks are alleged victims of the scams.

“I have never heard of anybody doing this, but this man needs to be buried under the jail,” Hicks said.
    Investigators say they arrested 26-year-old Javian Major and 38-year-old Sandy Broussard. Major was charged with forgery and Broussard was charged with theft after authorities received a tip from the Texas Funeral Commission.

Authorities say Major posed as a licensed funeral director and mortician. Broussard helped him forge the signatures of beneficiaries and got life insurance money from the deceased victims, according to police.
    “Funerals were supposed to take place and there would be no funeral. Embalming was supposed to take place on some of these, family members, and it didn’t happen,” Rosen said.

Selena Devereaux, another alleged scam victim, says her son’s body was “bloated” and was not embalmed properly.

“I had to run out the church because I couldn’t deal with the smell,” she said.
    https://www.wdbj7.com/2024/01/28/man...ey-police-say/

Authorities said Major and Broussard ran the funeral business without a license, with the former allegedly posing as a funeral director to get clients to send him money and life insurance policy information.

Investigators said thousands of dollars were stolen when they forged the beneficiaries' signatures.

According to one victim, Major had wiped out her family's insurance and submitted a request to receive extra compensation from any victims of the crime. Another victim said Major smashed her son's body inside the casket. Other victims claimed that the bodies of their loved ones were missing.
    https://abc13.com/javian-major-charg...tion/14370446/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have a hard time stopping my laughing. Nigger is a wigger does. Wow. Well, when nigger lovers and other niggers think their getting a deal on getting rid of their batwinged spawn there should be no surprise when a nigger loving wigger with slightly more brains than a nigger figures out a way to hit the insurance lottery. Funny stuff here. It would have only been better if they had decided to intern the batwinged in a golf course fairway next to a communist democrats summer house.

4. Likes Anastasia liked this post