Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ilhan Omar goes back to 'da muddaland' and tells her niggers she's there to support them and not America

Ilhan Omar condemned on social media after passionate speech supporting Somalia

The video shared to X contains an English translation, which has not been verified by the Washington Examiner (however, Omar’s response to the controversy lends credence to the translation being at least largely accurate). The translation includes Omar stating she’s in Congress to represent Somali Americans’ interests and that the “U.S. will do what we want and nothing else.”
    While it appears Omar was speaking to a largely Somali American crowd and showing support for her constituents and their motherland, many prominent users on X (formerly Twitter) took issue with the video.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene (R-GA), often a critic of Omar, wrote that the Democratic “Squad” member “flaunts using her position as congresswoman to protect Somalia’s border while our border is invaded by MILLIONS of illegals who are a danger to America,” stressing the need for citizens to vote in November.
    https://gazette.com/news/wex/ilhan-o...4d8e27e78.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am afraid libtards in her precinct are going to vote for her anyway. It is not a first scandal she has and she still sits at the Capitol Hill.

3. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post
    I am afraid libtards in her precinct are going to vote for her anyway. It is not a first scandal she has and she still sits at the Capitol Hill.
    I wish the pieces of shit in her precinct were just liberals. They're an invading army of somalicoons just waiting for the opportunity to spread chaos... The worst possible combination.. Midnight black niggers who subscribe to that pig-'religion' IzScam...

What's nice is they are all in one place... Rounding them up for orderly disposal will be easier when this nation goes to shit... And god knows we seem well on our way to that end
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

5. Likes Whitey Ford, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Ilhan Omar condemned on social media after passionate speech supporting Somalia

https://gazette.com/news/wex/ilhan-o...4d8e27e78.html
    Send her and her brother-husband BACK there PERMANENTLY!!

7. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is not she partially cross-bred? It takes certain degree of smartness to conceive all these scam/schemes she has been doing, definitely by order of magnitude higher than a typical pavement ape posses.

It looks to me like some intelligence is used to create nigger-like schemes.

9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is not she partially cross-bred? It takes certain degree of smartness to conceive all these scam/schemes she has been doing, definitely by order of magnitude higher than a typical pavement ape posses.

Probably at the top echelon in terms of IQ in regards as to whatever a shithole like Somalia with a baseline median IQ of 80 has to offer.

Her family were govt level during the brutal dictatorship there and her father was a Soviet-educated colonel in the army of genocidal Somali dictator Siad Barre. Some good background on her family.

Rep. Omar's Dad, RIP

Rep. Ilhan Omar's Grandpa's Literally Fascist Lighthouse
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, plus she’s just a nigger in liberal land. They would kiss her feet and lick her filthy asshole if she asked em to. That’s how deplorable they are.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.