Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry for f****ing up your s***, my name is Orlando Brown, I am Satan and Lucifer's son - f*** everybody!'

That's So Raven alum Orlando Brown KICKED OUT of upscale LA eatery TAO after loud outburst in which he cursed out staff and called himself 'Satan and Lucifer's son' as he left

That's So Raven actor Orlando Brown was ejected from the Los Angeles restaurant TAO on Sunday evening after a bizarre incident involving a staffer at the upscale eatery.

The Los Angeles native, 36, was caught on camera in a clip initially published on TMZ Monday, in which he berated a staffer at the restaurant at high volumes in a profane rant, attracting attention from other diners.
    The outburst from Brown - who has past made headlines for problematic behavior - led to security guards leading him away from his table and out of the restaurant.
    In the clip published on the website, Brown was calling one staffer a nasty name and likened the person's appearance to the late 80s serial killer Richard 'The Night Stalker' Ramirez.

'Get behind me Satan - I'm Jesus - get the f*** out of here Satan!' Brown told the staffer.
    'Everybody enjoy your night, I'm sorry for f****ing up your s***, my name is Orlando Brown, I am Satan and Lucifer's son - f*** everybody!' he said.

Brown in recent years has made more headlines for his actions off-camera than in front of it, as he's dealt with numerous arrests, and stints in jail as well as rehab facilities.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...-son-left.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    my name is Orlando Brown, I am Satan and Lucifer's son - f*** everybody!' he said.
    At least with that, the nigger wasn't wrong.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Satan raped a monkey.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	51.3 KB 
ID:	24440
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.