Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The "Play" movie

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Play_(2011_film)

I just saw this movie and I am (positively) shocked, someone dared to authentically document an abuse and a harassment perpetrated by a gang of nigger sprogs in Goteborg, Sweden.

The second shock comes from the fact there is a TV station that dared to air it.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gothenburg!? I thought most of the third world trash in Sweden was concentrated in Malmö, which is so awful that it has been classified a "no-go" zone where the cops only go when they have to, and emergency services won't go without the cops.

You have a link where I could pay to watch a subtitled version?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Gothenburg!? I thought most of the third world trash in Sweden was concentrated in Malmö, which is so awful that it has been classified a "no-go" zone where the cops only go when they have to, and emergency services won't go without the cops.

You have a link where I could pay to watch a subtitled version?
    I have not been in Sweden for a while, but what I can say based on the news and witness accounts, every major city is now seriously infested. The situation is slightly better in the North since shit skins typically do not like cold weather.

Unfortunately I have seen the movie with dabbing on a paid TV station. (And I want to identify neither the station nor the dabbing language - there might be some activist libtard snitches monitoring even foreign sites like chimpout. In my country, police has been investigating even cases when someone just called a nigger "nigger".)

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post