Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Glad I found like minded peepz... Anti-Nigro Family

Jesus where do I begin? My niece is fucking killing me! Wife calls her mud shark but I'm leaning toward coal-burner. So I got throwed/evicted over bunch loud ass niggers & had move back home! I'm living with In-laws who hate Niggers. Yet momma would've drug a nigger outta house by hair &or ears 20yrs ago, yet let's grandbaby rut a nigger in her&his house! I asked why she let's this happen? I don't wanna hurt mud sharks feelings... Honestly it's all J***'s fault the nigger hating whore who squirt this nigger loving cunt out. I mean she's ruined this family. He my BIL has raised his kids (white) to act & be just like niggers! So I'm really just a bit or not all that surprised! I told him he's gonna regret it. Tha boy ain't gonna move out he loves the cunt. He will end up moving a tranny nigger into your house & you'll be stuck with those niglets till you die! I mean fucking christ. I had to threaten burrhead last week. I mean when your granny says when u taking "nigger" aka Nathan home... she does this frequently is that not a hint? I guess I should say gurl don't u realize granny hates niggers? Since you don't believe me why would she ask you when you taking him home? She ruined xmas! Other half's bday & mamma asks when u takin "him" home explicitly in front 8f me. She stuttered um um uh uh before dinner. Then keeps him here 2 more days. Nobody buys him anything ever! BIL said he felt sorry & regifted a knife he got from work. Then apologized he didn't give it to me? When I said I always carry knife (cause it scares nigros). He didn't know I carried a knife... Nig/squatch never buys niece anything cause he's what "tlc refers to as a scrub"... That's song I hear everytime I see him. Basically she's like her dad & feels sorry for him and is confusing pitty with Love! OMFG pu(e & swallow... That explains why her daddy kept gold digging pill whore around. Pappaw (dad) told me & her prior he would disown her if she married him or had his kids! This cunt can't take a hint! My wife won't let me talk to her or have a real cohnest convo w/ her. I specifically told family IF nigger was gonna be staying I'll sleep in car or shelter. Mammaw assured me she talked to niece more than once.

I think I need to clarify what's going on? Should I keep my mouth shut? I'm afraid if I dont we won't have a house to inherit. I was told eldest gets the house. That's me & wife. My wife's Bro got a trailer drug in back yard & paid for cause they had these Nigger loving 'kids'. I been in this fuct up family over 20yrs & ain't letting bunch nigger lovers take my retirement away! I told her she didn't wanna know what Pappaw said about nigger asking mammaw to rent a room. He said fuck no he ain't renting a room. Mammaw laughed when we told her but her actions suggest she just might. Ultimately she said she won't hurt her feelings cause that would make her move out!?! she will glady be upset by nigger fucking her grand baby in her own house. Member they live behind us and said same things and she went crying 2 mammaw. Mammaw said she could move in. Guess who's gonna be booting cunt out when we gotta take care mammaw & pappy? That's just couple years to 10 away. That tells me ALL I need to know. She would rather have a nigger committing sin in her house than have in law that would walk through fire who's that's been in family before mud shark came along! I'm thinking it's good gdmf thing Uber cunt aborted 4 other kids 4 pills. I was pissed niece insisted on bringing nigger over the night of snow storm. Who wants be snowed in w/ nigger mooch. I was waiting in parking lot. He jumped & that was a great feeling. He never 💭 I would be waiting on them. I said thought you were taking him home... Uh no I'll take him Tuesday when I gotta work.
    I said we'll mammaw told me he was only gonna be here couple as in 2 days a week. She always takes off work when he's here. Weirdly he only shows on her payday & when we buy food. Then Sasquatch dissappearing when food all gone. Yeah he looks more like Sasquatch than a nigger cause he don't know what a razor or trimmers are. I'm amazed niece didn't buy him a rechargeable razor on Xmas . I said well we were invited cause we family. I ended it with my aunts fav saying: people go missing all time... 😉 Think she might have understood that? Will see 8f he's still here after Sunday. I'm debating taking her doctor & letting her in on these facts. She's sick all time. I think it's just sympathize drama 4 mammy but possible all drugs her cunt mamma did fuct her up. Let's just hope she can't really have any kids!
    Sorry 4 rant but it's been long & stressful 3months!
    PS: GD chimpout can't post can't create new tags which are as good or better since I can't use common tags? blah blah. What's point of introducing me to community?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow that was a lot to take in . . Welcome and have fun bashing niggers.

3. Likes MightyWhite, IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums, MightyWhite, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. It's the best part of the day. Have fun and your at the right place to let it out. Consider being here true relief.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDaddi View Post
    Jesus where do I begin? My niece is fucking killing me! Wife calls her mud shark but I'm leaning toward coal-burner. So I got throwed/evicted over bunch loud ass niggers & had move back home! I'm living with In-laws who hate Niggers. Yet momma would've drug a nigger outta house by hair &or ears 20yrs ago, yet let's grandbaby rut a nigger in her&his house! I asked why she let's this happen? I don't wanna hurt mud sharks feelings...
    Heard a similar story. A friend of my friend sent his 17 y.o. daughter to study in Germany and she acquainted a 30+ jobless sand nigger from Iraq there. The entire family is upset but reasoning does not work - the daughter told them they are all racists. They as well did not take the risk to loose their daughter and thus tolerate the sand nigger at least to some degree hoping the girl soon or later realizes her mistake herself.

8. Likes Wallace, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JaDaddi View Post
    Jesus where do I begin? My niece is fucking killing me! Wife calls her mud shark but I'm leaning toward coal-burner. So I got throwed/evicted over bunch loud ass niggers & had move back home! I'm living with In-laws who hate Niggers. Yet momma would've drug a nigger outta house by hair &or ears 20yrs ago, yet let's grandbaby rut a nigger in her&his house! I asked why she let's this happen? I don't wanna hurt mud sharks feelings... Honestly it's all J***'s fault the nigger hating whore who squirt this nigger loving cunt out. I mean she's ruined this family. He my BIL has raised his kids (white) to act & be just like niggers! So I'm really just a bit or not all that surprised! I told him he's gonna regret it. Tha boy ain't gonna move out he loves the cunt. He will end up moving a tranny nigger into your house & you'll be stuck with those niglets till you die! I mean fucking christ. I had to threaten burrhead last week. I mean when your granny says when u taking "nigger" aka Nathan home... she does this frequently is that not a hint? I guess I should say gurl don't u realize granny hates niggers? Since you don't believe me why would she ask you when you taking him home? She ruined xmas! Other half's bday & mamma asks when u takin "him" home explicitly in front 8f me. She stuttered um um uh uh before dinner. Then keeps him here 2 more days. Nobody buys him anything ever! BIL said he felt sorry & regifted a knife he got from work. Then apologized he didn't give it to me? When I said I always carry knife (cause it scares nigros). He didn't know I carried a knife... Nig/squatch never buys niece anything cause he's what "tlc refers to as a scrub"... That's song I hear everytime I see him. Basically she's like her dad & feels sorry for him and is confusing pitty with Love! OMFG pu(e & swallow... That explains why her daddy kept gold digging pill whore around. Pappaw (dad) told me & her prior he would disown her if she married him or had his kids! This cunt can't take a hint! My wife won't let me talk to her or have a real cohnest convo w/ her. I specifically told family IF nigger was gonna be staying I'll sleep in car or shelter. Mammaw assured me she talked to niece more than once.

I think I need to clarify what's going on? Should I keep my mouth shut? I'm afraid if I dont we won't have a house to inherit. I was told eldest gets the house. That's me & wife. My wife's Bro got a trailer drug in back yard & paid for cause they had these Nigger loving 'kids'. I been in this fuct up family over 20yrs & ain't letting bunch nigger lovers take my retirement away! I told her she didn't wanna know what Pappaw said about nigger asking mammaw to rent a room. He said fuck no he ain't renting a room. Mammaw laughed when we told her but her actions suggest she just might. Ultimately she said she won't hurt her feelings cause that would make her move out!?! she will glady be upset by nigger fucking her grand baby in her own house. Member they live behind us and said same things and she went crying 2 mammaw. Mammaw said she could move in. Guess who's gonna be booting cunt out when we gotta take care mammaw & pappy? That's just couple years to 10 away. That tells me ALL I need to know. She would rather have a nigger committing sin in her house than have in law that would walk through fire who's that's been in family before mud shark came along! I'm thinking it's good gdmf thing Uber cunt aborted 4 other kids 4 pills. I was pissed niece insisted on bringing nigger over the night of snow storm. Who wants be snowed in w/ nigger mooch. I was waiting in parking lot. He jumped & that was a great feeling. He never �� I would be waiting on them. I said thought you were taking him home... Uh no I'll take him Tuesday when I gotta work.
    I said we'll mammaw told me he was only gonna be here couple as in 2 days a week. She always takes off work when he's here. Weirdly he only shows on her payday & when we buy food. Then Sasquatch dissappearing when food all gone. Yeah he looks more like Sasquatch than a nigger cause he don't know what a razor or trimmers are. I'm amazed niece didn't buy him a rechargeable razor on Xmas . I said well we were invited cause we family. I ended it with my aunts fav saying: people go missing all time... �� Think she might have understood that? Will see 8f he's still here after Sunday. I'm debating taking her doctor & letting her in on these facts. She's sick all time. I think it's just sympathize drama 4 mammy but possible all drugs her cunt mamma did fuct her up. Let's just hope she can't really have any kids!
    Sorry 4 rant but it's been long & stressful 3months!
    PS: GD chimpout can't post can't create new tags which are as good or better since I can't use common tags? blah blah. What's point of introducing me to community?
    Welcome!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome I feel your frustration.

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post