Close

Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Niggers on TV

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers on TV

I thought we could use a thread for quickies of niggers we see on TV, from full-length shows trying to show "They're just like us" to commercials to game shows.

A little bit ago, I turned on the TV, and it happened to be Fambly Feud. "What did grandpa do when grandma said she was pregnant?" The niggerpotamus got the higher guess, and I just had to keep watching for the inevitable nigger fails. What did one of the bucks say? "Beat him up!" As in, beat up the other buck, the one that really got the grandsow pregnant. Another niggersow said, "Run away!" Sheeit, muhfuggas, sheeit, das rite, das rite, dat boo gonna ditch that bitch!

I changed the channel, and there were a couple of niggerbucks on a Judge Judy rerun. They were the defendants, being sued by a white couple who were stupid enough to rent the house to niggers. How many others were staying in the house who weren't on the lease? The bucks claimed nobody. Anyone ever stay overnight? The bucks again claimed nobody did. We know that's a lie, because any nigger ever renting (especially AirBNBs) turns the place into a giant bongo party and crackhouse. How did the house get riddled with BBs? The bucks dinnow nuffins, dinsee nuffins, dindu nuffins. The house was left in shambles, with the garage filled with garbage, and JJ said that pigs live like that, not people. Well, duh, niggers aren't people. One of the bucks said they couldn't throw away the garbage because the bin wouldn't be collected if it was too full. They lost.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ignatow , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of my least favorite magic niggers ever- Jeffrey Wright. Always cast as the 'wise nigger' who always outwits whitey.

He's the nigger with the plan on Westworld to get the robots to kill whitey.

He was too smart for whitey's evil plans on the Hunger games.

The resident magic nigger of Boardwalk Empire, too.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm watching the end of today's "The Price Is Right" while waiting for the news. So today has two niggers in the showdown. "Donetta" wasn't close enough to win, and "Kenyatti" won a showcase for the second time, 10 years after the buck first appeared and also won.

The producers need to keep the NAACP, BLM, Ben Crump and all other sue-happy niggers happy, so I'm sure every so often they need to fix who (or what) appears in the showcase showdown. There's method to the madness of niggerloving, though. Niggers tend to overbid, and I've seen both niggers overbid so that the show and sponsors didn't have to give away any showcase prizes. Then when it comes to things like boats and vacations, niggers are likely to decline those prizes once they're told about the tax bill. Cars are a different matter. Niggers will go to the nearest loanshark to claim a car prize, then turn a $40K car into a $40 car once they put wagonwheel rimz and destroy the paint.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I turned on the TV and just had to watch Hot Bench for a while. What happens when an irresistible niggerbuck runs into an immovable niggersow? TNB. TNB galore!

Niggersow Heaven was driving around without a license, actually bragging it had for "years." It hit the opened door of the niggerbuck's car. Well, Heaven called its niggerpotamus mammy Jalisa, which as a typical worthless nigger with no job and nothing better to do, could show up five minutes later. They started taking sail foam video of the ensuing TNB, which unfortunately ended when the niggerbuck hit the phone out of the niggersow's paw, then ran to the ground and kicked it.

Incredibly enough, it was the niggerbuck that was suing. It claimed damages to its car, and that from the accident, its leg was "crushed," and one of the judges said he noticed the nigger walked in without a limp. It claimed its insurance company said it wasn't at fault, which turned out to be a no-fault closure like so many insurers do. Just imagine the adjusters trying to make sense of all the TNB. The niggerbuck claimed it had an MRI and x-rays, none of which it brought in. The other white judge pointed out later how the niggerbuck said "I don't recall" when asked if it knocked out the sail foam.

So in the end, no judgment for the niggerbuck. Under California law, it was responsible for making sure it was safe to open its car door, no matter that the niggersow was driving around without a license. I have to ask, how was it able to get and keep insurance without a license?! Or is that how California does it? Well, in the end the judges said they had no reason to deny the niggersow's counterclaim for its sail foam, but they didn't give the punititive damages the niggersow wanted.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    I turned on the TV and just had to watch Hot Bench for a while. What happens when an irresistible niggerbuck runs into an immovable niggersow? TNB. TNB galore!

Niggersow Heaven was driving around without a license, actually bragging it had for "years." It hit the opened door of the niggerbuck's car. Well, Heaven called its niggerpotamus mammy Jalisa, which as a typical worthless nigger with no job and nothing better to do, could show up five minutes later. They started taking sail foam video of the ensuing TNB, which unfortunately ended when the niggerbuck hit the phone out of the niggersow's paw, then ran to the ground and kicked it.

Incredibly enough, it was the niggerbuck that was suing. It claimed damages to its car, and that from the accident, its leg was "crushed," and one of the judges said he noticed the nigger walked in without a limp. It claimed its insurance company said it wasn't at fault, which turned out to be a no-fault closure like so many insurers do. Just imagine the adjusters trying to make sense of all the TNB. The niggerbuck claimed it had an MRI and x-rays, none of which it brought in. The other white judge pointed out later how the niggerbuck said "I don't recall" when asked if it knocked out the sail foam.

So in the end, no judgment for the niggerbuck. Under California law, it was responsible for making sure it was safe to open its car door, no matter that the niggersow was driving around without a license. I have to ask, how was it able to get and keep insurance without a license?! Or is that how California does it? Well, in the end the judges said they had no reason to deny the niggersow's counterclaim for its sail foam, but they didn't give the punititive damages the niggersow wanted.
    Monkey shines, ALL da' time!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I turned on daytime Jeopardy, and I really did think "Rotimi" was a niggerpotamus in a suit. Then it opened its mouth. People think I have a deep voice (I think it's just by comparison because the U.S. is filled with soyboys that easily hit alto notes), but they never heard this buck!

Then again, it could still be a sow.