Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger family pleads wioth Police to take their 'Gilbert Goon' teenaper away and lock him up

You probably have heard of the "Gilbert Goons" by now. I spent my elementary grade school days there in Gilbert. The whole concept of a street gang there used to be ridiculous, it was mostly populated by middle class people, a few affluent neighborhoods and a huge number of Mormons. Mormons aren't exactly known for brawling or gang activity.

There were a lot mullet of kids, though. And they were the ones who mostly got into fights. There was this one mullet kid who wore a different Judas Priest t-shirt to school every day and called everyone a "fag." Oh, the irony. This kid obviously didn't know much about Rob Halford's personal life.

But, now niggers have arrived.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The step-daddy's shit-snakes prove he doesn't ever do a day's work. That stink-hat would be ruined two hours into any real job.
    Nigger names like "Fantastic" should get them an ass beating, followed by a one-way trip back to Africa.
    This "We begged authorities fo' help" narrative is always pure horseshit. Beat the wool off your problem negro, and STFU !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24328

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The step-daddy's shit-snakes prove he doesn't ever do a day's work. That stink-hat would be ruined two hours into any real job.
    Nigger names like "Fantastic" should get them an ass beating, followed by a one-way trip back to Africa.
    This "We begged authorities fo' help" narrative is always pure horseshit. Beat the wool off your problem negro, and STFU !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jungle Bat Floyd.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	24328
    Nothing nastier than a rope-headed nigger. I can smell em both through the screen.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post