Close

Likes Likes:  47
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

FL State Rep nigger maxwell frost introduces bill to remove the Statue of Liberty

'max frost'- what a name (name in lower caps on purpose.)

WASHINGTON, DC – A Florida lawmaker in the U.S. House of Representatives called on fellow lawmakers to remove the Statue of Liberty during a hearing on immigration earlier this week.

That House committee hearing — dubbed “The Biden Administration’s Regulatory and Policymaking Efforts to Undermine U.S. Immigration Law” — discussed H.R. 2, also known as the “Secure the Border Act.”
    The bill was passed through the House in May, and it seeks to resume the construction of a wall along the U.S. southern border, along with other reforms aimed at slowing the unprecedented number of border crossings.

Rep. Maxwell Frost, D-Fla., the youngest member of Congress, lambasted the bill as “bigoted” during the hearing.
    Once again, the nigger screams racist. And wants to destroy the whitey civilization that empowered it in the first place.

During his criticisms, he invoked Emma Lazarus’s poem “Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor” posted at the Statue of Liberty, accusing proponents of H.R. 2 of being hypocrites.

Afterward, he pulled out a draft bill, which he said would remove the Statue of Liberty.
    That shitty poem was attached to the Statue of Liberty many, many years after it was originally installed. By libs looking to undermine and destroy America.

“Don’t welcome immigrants if you plan to reject them,” Frost said. “If you keep pushing your bigoted H.R. 2 bill, then also pass this bill. I’ve taken the liberty of drafting it for you. It removes the Statue of Liberty, our largest symbol that tells people to come here.”
    It wasn't originally meant to be a welcome mat, ya dumb nigger.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/po...%20this%20week.

Who is this stupid nigger anyway? And how the hell did he make in the House of Reps?

Frost was born on January 17, 1997, to a woman of Lebanese and Argentine descent and a Haitian father.[3][4] His biological mother had several children.[5] He was adopted from birth; his adoptive mother is a special education teacher who migrated to the United States from Cuba in the Freedom Flights, and his adoptive father is a musician from Kansas.[6] He reconnected with his birth mother in June 2021.[6][7] Frost attended Osceola County School for the Arts in Kissimmee, Florida.[8] He attended Valencia College but dropped out before his senior year.[6][9]
    Oh. That makes sense.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    How about a bill to reunite niggers with their homeland?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they can replace it with a statue of St. George of Floyd?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    How about a bill to reunite niggers with their homeland?
    WORKS for me!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I wish they would build one near me so I could piss on it when I go for a bike ride. I have a feeling in around a century or so, the entire country will have nigger kang statues erected all over it amd it will be a third world shithole. They will teach their niglets that whitey made it that way. Whitey will be backed into small corners of the world and the overpopulated niggers will come there as well with their hands out starving to death. Liberals will give in until the niggers eventually wipe us all out unless some great leader steps in and starts chucking these liberal bastards to the niggers. The first sign of liberalism, it’s time to go. Sorry, went on a rant there.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well on the bright side, when these useless niggers take over everything with the help from the communists, and back whitey into our final corner, we will be able to play cowboys and niggers.
    A big statue of Saint George Groid out on Ellis island may be a deterrent for future nigger invaders. One look at that giant boot lipped drug dealer and other niggers and their subspecies may decide they got it pretty good where they came from.
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 01-24-2024 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Spelling

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Damn! You beat me to it!

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    you bes free to not breave
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    'max frost'- what a name (name in lower caps on purpose.)

Once again, the nigger screams racist. And wants to destroy the whitey civilization that empowered it in the first place.

That shitty poem was attached to the Statue of Liberty many, many years after it was originally installed. By libs looking to undermine and destroy America.

It wasn't originally meant to be a welcome mat, ya dumb nigger.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/po...%20this%20week.

Who is this stupid nigger anyway? And how the hell did he make in the House of Reps?

Oh. That makes sense.
    "The New Collossus," the poem Nigger Frost references, is nothing more than an advertising slogan, used to raise money to build the pedestal Lady Liberty stands upon. The statue, a gift from the people of France, has absolutely nothing to do with immigration, legal or otherwise. It was a thank you to America for inspiring THEIR revolution.

Democrats trot out the big lie though, trying to guilt every uneducated American into allowing the entire 3rd world to invade our country.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    "The New Collossus," the poem Nigger Frost references, is nothing more than an advertising slogan, used to raise money to build the pedestal Lady Liberty stands upon. The statue, a gift from the people of France, has absolutely nothing to do with immigration, legal or otherwise. It was a thank you to America for inspiring THEIR revolution.

Democrats trot out the big lie though, trying to guilt every uneducated American into allowing the entire 3rd world to invade our country.
    I can't believe none of you know that the original statue was actually a nigger sow given to you by France as a "homage" to all the enslaved niggroes. I guess that's been hushed and it was refused because rayciss.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liberty-04-19 Pinterest.png 
Views:	30 
Size:	607.6 KB 
ID:	24329

13. Likes NiggerWrangler, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;254280]I can't believe none of you know that the original statue was actually a nigger sow given to you by France as a "homage" to all the enslaved niggroes. I guess that's been hushed and it was refused because rayciss.

ID:	24329[/QUOTE

That looks like my yard nigger out by the driveway. It’s nice to know where this tradition came from. Lol niggers lighting the way. Well played.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe none of you know that the original statue was actually a nigger sow given to you by France as a "homage" to all the enslaved niggroes. I guess that's been hushed and it was refused because rayciss.

ID:	24329
    Ha!!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Niggers are Useless;254282]

ID:	24329[/QUOTE

That looks like my yard nigger out by the driveway. It’s nice to know where this tradition came from. Lol niggers lighting the way. Well played.
    I miss lawn jockeys!

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    But just think: Some people actually believe France created a niggress statue as a gift.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post

Exactly. France and America were two republics in a time where most countries were still monarchies. The statue was meant to celebrate a republican form of government and the freedom that comes with it. There's a reason it's called the Statue of Liberty, not the Statue of Immigration.

Emma Lazarus' poem wasn't even placed on the statue's pedestal until 1903, decades after it was dedicated. And it wasn't until decades after THAT that the media began widely associating the poem with the statue. Google historical graph:

https://books.google.com/ngrams/grap...19&smoothing=3

Pro-Great Replacement retards think the poem on the Statue of Liberty is a law, not a poem. They don't even know the whole poem, just the one line that gets their tiny two-inchers hard. "Muh huddled masses of tired, po' niggaz! Let them in and gibs them welfare! Wahhh, wahhh, wahhh!" Most people even think "gibs me yo tired n' po" is the first line (it isn't).

Here's a good article about the whole subject, "Liberating Lady Liberty":

https://wilhemivorsson.substack.com/...g-lady-liberty