Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Shootings go up 185% in Vermont after being culturally enriched by invading crimmigrant Somalis

Shootings are up 185% in Vermont from 2021 to 2022.

“We are not used to this level of violence in Vermont,” Burlington Mayor Miro Weinberger complained after the city racked up 5 murders. That may not sound like much, but it gives the normally sleepy city, where Bernie Sanders got his start, a higher murder rate than Philly.

When James Eaton, a mentally unstable leftist who had praised Hamas, shot and wounded three Arab Muslim men outside his home, the media eagerly diverted attention from the crime wave to the shooter, who was conveniently white, while falsely blaming it on ‘Islamophobia’.

The discredited hoax was not only trying to rally support for terrorists, but also to distract attention from the real perpetrators of the violence that has overtaken Bernie’s old city.

The shooters in Burlington, VT are much more likely to be Muslim male teens.

Another recent shooting out of Burlington made the national news when Hussein Mohamed, the underage son of Somali immigrants who don’t speak English, shot and killed Madden: a local 14-year-old boy. It was reported that “state police were able to make an arrest despite at least two eyewitnesses from the car providing multiple false statements about the crime.”

The murder wave in Burlington was touched off in 2022 when Abdiaziz Abdhikadir, 19, shot and killed Hussein Mubarak, 21.

Abdiaziz Abdhikadir had been part of a Somali Muslim refugee family profiled by the New York Times under the headline “U.S. a Place of Miracles for Somali Refugees.” Of that family, one son was convicted of assault with a firearm, another of “aggravated assault for shooting a man in November 2020” and Abdiaziz Abdhikadir was the grandson of that same family.

Abdhikadir had allegedly become a member of a Somali gang that stole cars while “wearing surgical gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints behind” and two of them had attacked a man in broad daylight while wearing ski masks.

Mubarak had been born in a refugee camp before being his family was resettled in America where his “older and younger siblings” spent time in jail, while he turned to selling drugs.

The reporting on the incident and other violent encounters in Burlington are littered with mentions of drug dealing, stolen cars and guns, shootings in garages and names like Abdirahman Mohamed, Ahmed Mohamed, Badal Khadka and Abukar Hilowle.
    https://freerepublic.com/focus/news/.../posts?page=59
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hope Vermont enjoys their sandniggers. They voted for it!

3. Likes Whitey Ford, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I had billions, I'd open massive black retreat centers, slap bang in the middle of these fucking nigger free liberal towns. They'd be to house the victims of slavery and repression and their families for free. Sometimes the hard lesson is the only way to discover truth.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Vermont is full of mindless libturds who think niggers are godz like that libtarded mayor. All I say to that is drive over the line into NY State like my town, 45 minutes away, and take as many of our niggers as you want. We are NOT stingy with our nogs.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NiggerWrangler;254186]I hope Vermont enjoys their sandniggers. They voted for it![/QUOTe

Exactly. You wanted a libtard utopia vermont, you got it. Enjoy your nigger problem.
    Vermont used to be really nice, I used to go there all the time to ski, now I would be afraid my car would get stolen in the lot at Killington .
    Your right they voted for it and are getting what they deserve.