Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sweet tale of a lovesick mudshark

I just watched this and can NOT stop laughing.

This is Karen Frolek, of Seattle. She trolled a "dating site" specifically to find a big nigger. Under the little girl hairdo and flowered frock, Karen obviously has some serious kink going on:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mudsharkJJ2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	24317

She found the nigger of her dreams there- Mr. Kenneth (UN)Pleasant and her heart stood still. I guess they start banging. Name:  puking.gif
Views: 177
Size:  2.9 KBEw. 3 1/2 weeks later, Kenneth tells his lady he's in love with her, but surprise - there's a problem: He needs money to get out of his lease so he can move in with her. He needs $3500, to be exact. Karen, of course, gives it to him in cash. The things we do for love!

But oops, Kenneth tells the smitten Karen that his car "went down" and he needs 1K to get it fixed. His new ATM hands it over. But oh, no - it goes down again and he needs a new car (this is about a week after she gave him the $3500) He informs her "they" need a solid vehicle because he got a new important job in Diablo where the terrain is rugged. He says Karen just has a little dinky car and it won't do. Karen asks how much he thinks he needs for the new wheels. About 6K, he tells her. Sure, says Karen. After all, it's for their future.

Judge Judy gives Karen a serious side-eye, asking if a bell didn't ring in her head when the nigger started hitting her up for dollahs PDQ. "No", says Karen, all wistful looking. The nigger has to be reprimanded several times since he won't stop jabbering. "She lie!" he ooks. "She lyin'!"

A few hours later, Karen calls him and tells him to forget the 6K. She has 4 credit cards and they can put a better car on those, to the tune of $11,500. It's not a problem, Kenneth tells her. He's a deep sea diver for Chevron and is diving the next day for which he'll be paid $15K and then they can go to Diablo.

He tells her he's been pre-approved to buy a million-dollar house there! He sends Karen a fake email, addressed to "Mrs. Pleasant" and supposedly from a realtor saying Keith has put down $300K for the house. The groid says Karen told him she would accompany him to Diablo ONLY if she goes as his blushing bride. He agrees to marry her. They'll live happily ever after, for sure.

Kenneth (UN)Pleasant. Anyone can see why she picked this particular nigger:*swoon*

Name:	mudsharkJJ0231.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	69.0 KB 
ID:	24318

But oh, no! Karen goes charging with the cops to Kenneth's nest two days later and takes back the car. Judge Judy asks Keith why she did that.

"Cuz she a female," Kenneth explains. "She a female who saw another female." Well, shit - seems Kenneth has a sheboon who lives with him, and I"m sure he and the sheboon laugh at how much money he rakes in from dumb, thirsty mudsharks.

Kenneth runs out of his nest when he sees his solid vehicle being dragged away. He has a ring for Karen, probably yanked from the finger of his hoe. He still wants to marry her!

Turns out that Kenneth wasn't exactly truthful with Karen. He's not really a diver for Chevron. He's actually a part-time Janitor. Oh, and there's no big house in Diablo either. But it was true he was moving there for a job - as a janitor. "Maintenence", he says.

Karen, who has more illusions than David Copperfield, is out a lot of money and her nigger was only a fantasy. She gets only 2K back, the amount she had to pay the dealer for a restocking fee when she returned the car. Karen is a dentist. Maybe she's a whiz with teeth, but has zero life skills and is hooked on the Tootsie roll.

I bet she got another nigger right after this. I bet they inundated her inbox on the Lonely Hearts site now that they know she's a complete idiot with a craving for dark meat and that she keeps thousands in cash in her home. Hope you don't get killed next time, Karen! Good luck with your nigger hunting!
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 01-23-2024 at 01:13 AM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A dentist... WTF??? There are many intelligences and this twant is clearly lacking in a few. She actually got off cheap

Name:	mudshark Beaten.jpeg 
Views:	183 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	24321
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger.mudshark.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	240.8 KB 
ID:	24320  
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

3. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

This is Karen Frolek, of Seattle. She trolled a "dating site" specifically to find a big nigger. Under the little girl hairdo and flowered frock, Karen obviously has some serious kink going on:

She found the nigger of her dreams there- Mr. Kenneth (UN)Pleasant and her heart stood still. I guess they start banging. Name:  puking.gif
Size:  2.9 KBEw. 3 1/2 weeks later, Kenneth tells his lady he's in love with her, but surprise - there's a problem: He needs money to get out of his lease so he can move in with her. He needs $3500, to be exact. Karen, of course, gives it to him in cash. The things we do for love!

But oops, Kenneth tells the smitten Karen that his car "went down" and he needs 1K to get it fixed. His new ATM hands it over. But oh, no - it goes down again and he needs a new car (this is about a week after she gave him the $3500) He informs her "they" need a solid vehicle because he got a new important job in Diablo where the terrain is rugged. He says Karen just has a little dinky car and it won't do. Karen asks how much he thinks he needs for the new wheels. About 6K, he tells her. Sure, says Karen. After all, it's for their future.

Judge Judy gives Karen a serious side-eye, asking if a bell didn't ring in her head when the nigger started hitting her up for dollahs PDQ. "No", says Karen, all wistful looking. The nigger has to be reprimanded several times since he won't stop jabbering. "She lie!" he ooks. "She lyin'!"

A few hours later, Karen calls him and tells him to forget the 6K. She has 4 credit cards and they can put a better car on those, to the tune of $11,500. It's not a problem, Kenneth tells her. He's a deep sea diver for Chevron and is diving the next day for which he'll be paid $15K and then they can go to Diablo.

He tells her he's been pre-approved to buy a million-dollar house there! He sends Karen a fake email, addressed to "Mrs. Pleasant" and supposedly from a realtor saying Keith has put down $300K for the house. The groid says Karen told him she would accompany him to Diablo ONLY if she goes as his blushing bride. He agrees to marry her. They'll live happily ever after, for sure.

Kenneth (UN)Pleasant. Anyone can see why she picked this particular nigger:*swoon*

But oh, no! Karen goes charging with the cops to Kenneth's nest two days later and takes back the car. Judge Judy asks Keith why she did that.

"Cuz she a female," Kenneth explains. "She a female who saw another female." Well, shit - seems Kenneth has a sheboon who lives with him, and I"m sure he and the sheboon laugh at how much money he rakes in from dumb, thirsty mudsharks.

Kenneth runs out of his nest when he sees his solid vehicle being dragged away. He has a ring for Karen, probably yanked from the finger of his hoe. He still wants to marry her!

Turns out that Kenneth wasn't exactly truthful with Karen. He's not really a diver for Chevron. He's actually a part-time Janitor. Oh, and there's no big house in Diablo either. But it was true he was moving there for a job - as a janitor. "Maintenence", he says.

Karen, who has more illusions than David Copperfield, is out a lot of money and her nigger was only a fantasy. She gets only 2K back, the amount she had to pay the dealer for a restocking fee when she returned the car. Karen is a dentist. Maybe she's a whiz with teeth, but has zero life skills and is hooked on the Tootsie roll.

I bet she got another nigger right after this. I bet they inundated her inbox on the Lonely Hearts site now that they know she's a complete idiot with a craving for dark meat and that she keeps thousands in cash in her home. Hope you don't get killed next time, Karen! Good luck with your nigger hunting!

Great recap!!! This reminds me of old Dr Ray's Jerry Springer show posts.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    A dentist... WTF??? There are many intelligences and this twant is clearly lacking in a few. She actually got off cheap

Name:	mudshark Beaten.jpeg 
Views:	183 
Size:	32.8 KB 
ID:	24321
    I know! She's still alive, so why is she bitching? I wrote about another one who ended up with a defective mutant sprog, a loathesome STD, no money, no car and no nigger anymore, but still, she avoided the Mortuary.

This nigger's attitude towards Karen was something to see. Nothing but contempt and derision for her, but I can't blame the nigger. She deserved it. Niggers know that any human women who want them are to be treated like garbage.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

7. Likes Kagman, NiggerWrangler, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are piles of shit and the people they attract are flies.

9. Likes NiggerWrangler, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

I don't get how anyone can be that stupid. Maybe I'm just a natural skeptic, but still.

11. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Craving niggers is a disease where death is the only cure.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post