Close

Likes Likes:  34
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Move over Lizzo, there's a new chocolate landwhale in town: Da'Vine Joy Randolph

Voluptuously curvy, Da'Vine Joy Randolph has made no secret of the fact that her big Hollywood break has taken years because she doesn't fit the mould of how a leading lady should look.

She has said: 'People on screen don't traditionally look like me. I've had to fight to play fully-realised characters with complexities.'

When applying for drama school, she was asked which actors she admired. After she mentioned Meryl Streep, Judi Dench and Cate Blanchett, the interviewer told her: 'I need to make you aware that the people you gave are 60-plus-year-old white women, one from the UK.'
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...te-skinny.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chocolate? A shitskinned land whale is more like it! Lol

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I've seen this nigger before....now where was that? Oh yeah.
    I really don't understand the nigger worship necessary to think that disgusting blob is worth anything more than the Diabetes its riddled with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jabanigger.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	147.5 KB 
ID:	24304  

4. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Voluptuously curvy
    That is NOT voluptuous. It is MORBID obesity, and making it trendy is scandalous, except in the case of massive sows. Tell them they're beautiful in that condition, so the die-beets, high blood preshures, enlarged heart, fatty liver, sky-high cholesterol, stroke, etc., will take them out sooner rather than later.

Yes, Da'Vine! You are gorgeous, all 350lbs of you! Have another bucket of wings and a gallon of mashed potatoes.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That is one disgusting nigger.

7. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I heard she has donated her body to the good of niggerdom.
    When it dies it will be shipped to Lagos Niggergeria and thrown in the skreet to nourish the drooling gas huffers.
    It was herd to quip...

"Ize dun fedz muhself pretty guudz now, an' Ize gon feedz da WORLD late-uhz ! "
    der she go, suckin' on a Nogscar award !

9. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    I heard she has donated her body to the good of niggerdom.
    When it dies it will be shipped to Lagos Niggergeria and thrown in the skreet to nourish the drooling gas huffers.
    It was herd to quip...

der she go, suckin' on a Nogscar award !

I think she's pretending it's a muh dik.

When you're so fat your head sits directly on your shoulders and your "neck" is merely a compressed ring of fat.

I watched an old episode of "Dr. G, Medical Examiner". A revolting land whale carcass came in. By the way, this sow would turn your stomach more than usual. She had one sprog about 2 years old, a newly-shat out niglet slung over her ham-hock arm, and was knocked up!! How's that for 'filthy'? She was rutting with some buck right after shitting out the last niglet. Oh, and she was homeless of course, so YOU subsidized her rutting and massive food bills

Anyway, the doctor looked at the billowing corpse and said, "She was 340 pounds. Why would you be three hundred and forty pounds?"

She then listed all the many consequences of being such a lard-ass bitch. I thought, "Good! Give the sows more junk food."
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That is NOT voluptuous. It is MORBID obesity, and making it trendy is scandalous, except in the case of massive sows. Tell them they're beautiful in that condition, so the die-beets, high blood preshures, enlarged heart, fatty liver, sky-high cholesterol, stroke, etc., will take them out sooner rather than later.

Yes, Da'Vine! You are gorgeous, all 350lbs of you! Have another bucket of wings and a gallon of mashed potatoes.
    Wif sum grape drank an' waddy melon!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Wif sum grape drank an' waddy melon!!
    And lots of AKAHOL!

13. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    First of all but is that the hint of a beard in the disgusting...neck of this buffarilla?
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

15. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's be honest. Niggers are a foul ugly species. They are not beautiful. That's why they are not of our kind. There's good looking humans of the different races. These races each have their own history and civilizations going back millennia. They have developed language conventions, arts, math, and science.

Now the nigger species have none of these advancements and civilization that the human races have. Thus they are a breed apart. And they are beastial looking, like this non-human pig. It's not beautiful, it's not pretty, it's not acceptable. It's offensive to our eyes. What twisted morons say this sow is beautiful? Either blind or retarded. Or both!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I think I've seen this nigger before....now where was that? Oh yeah.
    I really don't understand the nigger worship necessary to think that disgusting blob is worth anything more than the Diabetes its riddled with.
    I ALWAYS thought tha Jaba the Hut looked like a whale turd!! This nigger b@+ch must be his cousin!!

18. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Coon Town liked this post