Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger Teens Who Murdered Humble Clerk Over Chips Turn Selves in Claim Self-defense

This will make your blood boil.

The two filthy violent nigger savages who murdered the convenience store clerk in Humble went to the local nigger con-artist Quanell X and some crusty old sow "Dr" to turn themselves in.

Through their nigger mouthpiece the two niggers claim they murdered the clerk in self-defense. Not exactly a valid claim, considering they murdered him during the commission of a crime.

Currently authorities are still calling this capital murder. That makes this a death penalty case.

I'm sure Nigger X is just trying to stir-up the local niggras for a chimpout when these two black bastards are charged.

Goddamned niggers.

2. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't remember who quannel x is and won't search for it. There isn't a nigger alive stealing my oxygen that warrants any extra effort of inquiry. Any decent human, with faults and foibles is 1000 times more productive than the most civilized nigger.

4. Likes Marse Igor, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by knot a Knigger View Post
    I can't remember who quannel x is and won't search for it. There isn't a nigger alive stealing my oxygen that warrants any extra effort of inquiry. Any decent human, with faults and foibles is 1000 times more productive than the most civilized nigger.
    He's the typical nigger race hustler.

A poor man's Al Sharpton.