Close

Likes Likes:  59
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Burner Bedtime: "...crews on the scene report seeing a stretcher with a body bag being pulled out of the home."

The Bible teaches us that the wages of sin is death. The wages of coal is (among other things) paying the toll.
    Mother killed, 9-month-old injured in Charleston shooting

Having been only grazed by the bullet, it's mutant sproglet unfortunately survived. To be supported by the taxpayer.
    According to a criminal complaint, Dominick Gray from Columbus, Ohio was arrested. He allegedly confessed to shooting the victim, identified as Beverly Hensley, 34, who was found dead with several gunshot wounds.

Officers also located Hensley’s 9-month-old daughter on the scene with a grazing wound to the chest and left thumb areas. She was transported to a hospital to be treated.
    They're not openly admitting that this was a coal toll killing. But it obviously was.

Dempsey added that there is some sort of relationship between Gray and the victim and he believes the woman was the mother of the child.
    This happened Tuesday on Lippert Street just after 11:30 p.m.
    The details were ultra sketchy on this one, so I had to read/cite several articles.

The only witness was Jonathan Hill, a Charleston police detective who told the court Gray confessed to killing Barbara Hensley in her Orchard Manor apartment . She was shot five times and her 9-month-old girl was grazed by a round across her chest and wounded by a shot to the hand.

“He advised me that following an argument he had lost control. His anger got the best of him, and he ended up shooting her,” Hill said of Gray. “I asked him where the child was when he began shooting Ms. Hensley and he said she was reaching down and picking her up."
    https://www.wowktv.com/news/west-vir...in-charleston/

https://wchstv.com/news/local/charle...-to-grand-jury
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The Bible teaches us that the wages of sin is death. The wages of coal is (among other things) paying the toll.
    Mother killed, 9-month-old injured in Charleston shooting

Having been only grazed by the bullet, it's mutant sproglet unfortunately survived. To be supported by the taxpayer.

They're not openly admitting that this was a coal toll killing. But it obviously was.

The details were ultra sketchy on this one, so I had to read/cite several articles.

https://www.wowktv.com/news/west-vir...in-charleston/

https://wchstv.com/news/local/charle...-to-grand-jury
    The mudshark mortuary keeps on getting FILLED!!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Toll paid
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    When you choose to rut with a nigger you must be prepared for the inevitable vibrant diversification.
    What hump?

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The wages of beastiality is death, because it's a grave sin against all that's holy and natural. Man shall not lay with man, nor fowl, nor beast. And guess what, these simians are beasts.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was gun violence…..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2564.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	174.7 KB 
ID:	24301
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And so, yet again another coal burner's so called love fairytale ends with it being culturally enriched, a sproglet which no doubt will be a burden on everyone's wallet and the chimp in question goes straight to the NU. They just never learn do they? She should've used her "girl boss" energy to protect herself since liberal women always boast about how they need no man to protect her (except if it's a nigger but we all know how that turns out) lol
    Oh well, just another coal burner that payed the toll.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Filthy MudShark..... Dayd.....

Name:  mudshark Best.gif
Views: 179
Size:  1.35 MB

Feel free to download and use elsewhere... Only members of the fraternity would ever figure it out!
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The wages of beastiality is death, because it's a grave sin against all that's holy and natural. Man shall not lay with man, nor fowl, nor beast. And guess what, these simians are beasts.
    Truer words have never been spoken!
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    It was gun violence…..

Name:	IMG_2564.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	174.7 KB 
ID:	24301
    Great research! 'Gun Violence' THAT IS A HOOT!... It's NIGGER VIOLENCE. As if not having a gun would have spared this pathetic creature. Sell your soul for a length of radiator hose and it's game over... be it a gun, a knife, run down in a hooptie, or simply having the life beaten out of you, you're simply a twitching corpse waiting for the spasms to end. It's only a matter of time..

Name:	mudshark artist.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	24306

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Great research! 'Gun Violence' THAT IS A HOOT!... It's NIGGER VIOLENCE. As if not having a gun would have spared this pathetic creature. Sell your soul for a length of radiator hose and it's game over... be it a gun, a knife, run down in a hooptie, or simply having the life beaten out of you, you're simply a twitching corpse waiting for the spasms to end. It's only a matter of time..

Name:	mudshark artist.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	24306
    I would say guns make it easier for niggers but they are better at stabbing than shooting. I love the meme
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good Riddance...

13. Likes NiggerWrangler, Kagman liked this post