Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

"Come on! I'm tired of the patdowns," Say Nigger Who Stole A Kia

A nigger tried outrun Ohio Highway Patrol in a stolen Kia then on foot.

Once the career criminal nigger is wrangled, he starts whining. The nigger says he's tired of the patdowns. It's like these filthy apes have no concept of right and wrong. It's truly fascinating.

Of course the nigger wanted his sail fone, and for the Trooper to call his sister. And of course the food it ran out of the car with. Probably stolen too.

Anyhow, a nigger doing nigger things!

2. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    These cops should not even interact with this nigger except with a “fuck you nigger”. Puts them through all that bullshit then wants favors when they wrangle his ass.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

4. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    These cops should not even interact with this nigger except with a “fuck you nigger”. Puts them through all that bullshit then wants favors when they wrangle his ass.
    That nigger needed a good old-fashioned Rodney King Special to straighten his black ass out!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet niggers just lub to complain how the popo be so mean to them for no reason at all.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

7. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well one cop is a nigger too. Is that for translation purposes or is IT just another type of govt. parasite. The fact that the guilty nigger parasite actually mumbled semi coherent human language us astounding. Are those subhumans evolving? Fuck no.