Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Naked, high on drugs "student" beats up school janitor for denying him entry to campus

'He thought I was dead': 68-year-old janitor beaten, allegedly by naked student, Aldine ISD says

Texas' most nigger poopulated town, Houston (or as niggers call it, H-Town) is back in the news. And it's Eisenhower High Skoo has a fantabulous bakka team.

Simon Galvez said a student came up to him outside the school completely naked. His first thought was the student needed help, so he planned to call security.

Then he said the student moved closer to him and asked to be let into the building.

"I told him, 'No.' It was the only word exchanged. I started to walk away, and then he grabbed me with one hand and started hitting me in the face with the other," Simon Galvez said.

"After the last blow, he started to choke me. He put both hands around my neck," Simon Galvez said.

Galvez said he essentially played dead to survive the attack.

"He came over to look at me on the ground, and he thought he'd done it. He thought I was dead," Simon Galvez said.
    https://abc13.com/naked-student-arre...rged/14331437/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    'He thought I was dead': 68-year-old janitor beaten, allegedly by naked student, Aldine ISD says

Texas' most nigger poopulated town, Houston (or as niggers call it, H-Town) is back in the news. And it's Eisenhower High Skoo has a fantabulous bakka team.

https://abc13.com/naked-student-arre...rged/14331437/
    Houston is as nigger and crime infested as it gets. Even 30 years ago there were armed guards in restaurant parking lots to protect customers. And that was in the "good" part of town.

Chrysler has a zone office there and as dealers we used to go to Houston for various training and launch events. It was so different from when we raced over in Pasadena then Baytown just a decade earlier.

Now these niggershines are happening in the suburbs.