Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Apelanta Shitape Kidnaps His non Custodial Turdler then Starves Her to Death

The nigger was already on parole and then he kidnaps his kids but the niggrified Apelanta Popo let him be until they found the turdler expired locked up in this filthy foodless nest. Why he wasn't wrangled earlier is due to the niggrified Apelanta Popo.
    Rodney McWeay is accused of kidnapping his 4-year-old daughter, then starving her to death two weeks before Christmas. He faces malice murder charges. The disturbing records uncovered by the FOX 5 I-Team.
    ATLANTA - Atlanta police are investigating why, despite three requests from child welfare authorities, no officer ever checked on a family living in squalor.

Two weeks before Christmas, one of the children died of starvation, described by a detective on Thursday as "just pure bone" at the time of her death.

Her father, Rodney McWeay, faces multiple felony charges in the death of his daughter and alleged abuse of her siblings. The FOX 5 I-Team has been asking questions about the case and this week obtained the state Division of Family and Children Services’ file, as well as 911 call logs and recordings from Atlanta police.

"It appears to me that a bunch of different systems here failed," said Tom Rawlings, an attorney, former juvenile court judge and director of DFCS from 2018 to 2021. "This is one of the more troubling situations I’ve reviewed."
    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/atl...arved-to-death

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	McWeay.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	24281

The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good job in deleting that future felon factory nigger!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess Rodney didn't see the "Treasure" in his loin dropping. The real question is, why did Rodney want his niglets? For what purpose? Was he getting gov'mint money for them? What about the mammy? She never bothered to check on her little welfare tickets? So much missing from this story.

Are the child protective services there also run by bone-lazy niggers who won't shake the dead flies off theyselfs to investigate?

What about the little bucklet he kidnapped and murdered?
    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/atl...ping-young-boy

So Rodney will spend a few years in NU, subsidized by all of you. No skin off that nigga's black ass.

Name:	Rodney McWeay - Google Search.png 
Size:	179.4 KB 
ID:	24282
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes animal mother, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I guess Rodney didn't see the "Treasure" in his loin dropping. The real question is, why did Rodney want his niglets? For what purpose? Was he getting gov'mint money for them? What about the mammy? She never bothered to check on her little welfare tickets? So much missing from this story.

Are the child protective services there also run by bone-lazy niggers who won't shake the dead flies off theyselfs to investigate?

What about the little bucklet he kidnapped and murdered?
    https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/atl...ping-young-boy

So Rodney will spend a few years in NU, subsidized by all of you. No skin off that nigga's black ass.

Name:	Rodney McWeay - Google Search.png 
Size:	179.4 KB 
ID:	24282
    This nigger should get the same loving care it gave it's niglet. Lock it in a dark room and stop feeding it. Let nature take it's course.

It is curious what this nigger's angle was. Surely mammy was getting the welfare checks. Who knows. All niggers are sociopaths, so maybe he just wanted to kill something.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It appears to me that a bunch of different systems here failed,"

All systems that involve niggers fail. Why is this some impossiboe equation for these dolts to figure out? You will never succeed in helping niggers as they are too stupid and lazy to help themselves.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

8. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    black lives don't matter, never did never will.