The nigger was already on parole and then he kidnaps his kids but the niggrified Apelanta Popo let him be until they found the turdler expired locked up in this filthy foodless nest. Why he wasn't wrangled earlier is due to the niggrified Apelanta Popo.
Rodney McWeay is accused of kidnapping his 4-year-old daughter, then starving her to death two weeks before Christmas. He faces malice murder charges. The disturbing records uncovered by the FOX 5 I-Team.
ATLANTA - Atlanta police are investigating why, despite three requests from child welfare authorities, no officer ever checked on a family living in squalor.

Two weeks before Christmas, one of the children died of starvation, described by a detective on Thursday as "just pure bone" at the time of her death.

Her father, Rodney McWeay, faces multiple felony charges in the death of his daughter and alleged abuse of her siblings. The FOX 5 I-Team has been asking questions about the case and this week obtained the state Division of Family and Children Services’ file, as well as 911 call logs and recordings from Atlanta police.

"It appears to me that a bunch of different systems here failed," said Tom Rawlings, an attorney, former juvenile court judge and director of DFCS from 2018 to 2021. "This is one of the more troubling situations I’ve reviewed."
https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/atl...arved-to-death

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	McWeay.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	69.5 KB 
ID:	24281