Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    NIGGERH8er
    Chimpout Guest

Fuckin' Niggers!!! They're everywhere!!

First off!
    Awesome site! The epitome of free speech in a so-called free country!!! Thank y'all!

I'm so fuckiing tired of all the nigger propaganda out there today!
    I can't watch one decent movie without some affirmative action nigger being in it nowadays.
    Or worse a nigger loving whore portrayed in it.
    It's because of these fucking apes our country is turning to shit!
    Ever since BLM started, "we" gotta accept the niggers.
    When does it all fucking end?
    I remember growing up (50yo now) and watching niggers working on the road crews and working manual labor jobs.
    Now it's the wets and illegals that are looked at as the niggers. (I'm half mexican and white)
    Then you got these punk ass wiggers from every social status simping on niggers.
    Rich white boys listening to nigger music, country boys listening to nigger music or "hick-hop".
    Can't they see real niggers don't give a fuck about white people.
    They believe they are better than us, stronger than us, blessed by God even!

They are the enemy of this great nation and the ruin of our country.

FUCK ALL Y'ALL NIGGERS!
    Last edited by Ignatow; 01-18-2024 at 10:52 PM. Reason: No talk of civil unrest, focus on niggers

2. Likes MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Reminds me of a funny bit I heard in Branson long ago.

What do you get when you mix Rap and Country? CRap!

Ohh the foreshadowing...

4. Likes MightyWhite, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My thoughts exactly. Every other thing I see nowadays is all niggers, niggers, niggers. Niggers on everything, even when there isn't one present, a nigger does the voice over, the thing is that it HAS to have a nigger in there in some form or another. Why does the BET channel even exist for? Every other damn fucking thing has a nigger in it or some white filthy cheap coal burning bitch in it. So what's the use of black channels for? They invaded pretty much all corners of anything you or I like. Now nothing doesn't have niggers, coal burners or oil drillers in it. Though if you talk about it in front of people, they'll tell you to stop being "racist" simply for noticing the problem which to idiots like them isn't one at all. If you ever want to watch anything nigger free or with a reduced number of niggers in it, watch anything that isn't made past 2017. If you're worried about niggers on ads, get an ad blocker so you won't see any filthy nig nogs on the nigger loving companies who endorse them.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    I think it's the way niggers were, brought out of the closet, the nigger-loving liberal democrapic party has been the spearhead, early 60's when Johnson signed all the "niggers are equal " acts, it emboldened niggers and they saw how the democraps and other liberals were sucking up to them so they Take advantage of it till this day. I ve said before, IF niggers didn't have a race card to play? They would be in deeper shit than they are now. The nigger belongs in the jungle and bush, they can flourish there. The nigger animal Should've been Completely Deported after the Civil War. They Should've been recognized as illegal and mass Deported.
    The nigger animal Hates this country, even though NO nigger alive today was EVER a slave here, yet the country has benefited niggers for decades. I think too, in the near future, the niggers are gonna get some form of reparations.....they're pushing hard for it.