Close

Likes Likes:  43
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

17 year old nigger beats Florida teacher to a pulp

Another inner chimp explosion upon a poor public worker human. This poor lady was trying in vain to create the next pack of rocket scientists and brain surgeons. The nigger rewarded her by beating the shit out of her in the school. Niggers are unfit for our world and must be sent to Wakanda immediately.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...do-switch.html

Surveillance video shows the hulking nigger hurling punches and kicks at Naydich, knocking her to the floor. He proceeds to strike her at least a dozen times in the head and back as she lays motionless.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet one more example of important US news that we have to go to muslim-fuxxed Great Britain to learn about. What is past is prolog....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nigger old 7.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	24278
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

4. Likes NiggerWrangler, CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn it.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Another inner chimp explosion upon a poor public worker human. This poor lady was trying in vain to create the next pack of rocket scientists and brain surgeons. The nigger rewarded her by beating the shit out of her in the school. Niggers are unfit for our world and must be sent to Wakanda immediately.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...do-switch.html
    His nigger-loving, adoptive "mother" claims the giant, brainless buck dindu nuffin.

She should have adopted a dog instead.

Name:	Florida teacher beat by student says she wants him to get max sentence.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	220.7 KB 
ID:	24289
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    His nigger-loving, adoptive "mother" claims the giant, brainless buck dindu nuffin.

Name:	Florida teacher beat by student says she wants him to get max sentence.png 
    Huh, so YT's magic electronic device made the teenaper chimpout? That's a new one.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Huh, so YT's magic electronic device made the teenaper chimpout? That's a new one.
    The stupid, hysterical bitch is probably one of the Libtards who rushed to snatch up Hayshee lavae during one of that shithole's disasters.

SHE doesn't want the crazed feral in HER home, but she thinks he should be let free to kill someone next time he chimps. Oh, but he's autistic. Well, of course.

She adopted the shitlet when he was just six months old, though only started giving him medication a few years ago - after several manic outbursts.

But his condition only worsened with the new substances, she said, telling the Post that the-then 14-year-old groid's behavior quickly became a nightmare.'

This led Leanne to dump the beast in an autism hospital in South Carolina in late 2019, where he was ultimately discharged roughly a year later. (Yeah, they didn't want this dangerous, hulking niggroe either)

However, citing the teennigger's unpredictable behavior, Depa said she was hesitant to bring him back into her home, due to her husband having serious heart issues at the time, leaving him at particular risk if the buck ever snapped.

That led her to drop him off at a Palm Coast group home in November 2020, where he remained for more than a year until the home elected to send Depa to a traditional public high school.
    So, everyone knows how dangerous the thing is, but just kept palming it off to someone else. That stupid bitch should forced to take it back and see how much she defends it when it beats or rapes her or causes her husband's death. What kind of man would let his insane wife bring this thing home in the first place? The only answer seems to be to put it down.

Comments are moderated, naturally, in case someone says something that might be seen as rayciss.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-sentence.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

She looks mentally ill. She'd have to be to adopt a nigger.

I wouldn't want her in charge of something that mattered, like a dog.

This is getting old.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post

This is getting old.
    The crazy bitch looks like Coraline's "Other Mother".

Name:	other mother coraline - Google Search.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	309.4 KB 
ID:	24290

I wonder how many other bleeding heart fools are regretting the baby niglets they snatched up in Hayshee.

14. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The crazy bitch looks like Coraline's "Other Mother".

Name:	other mother coraline - Google Search.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	309.4 KB 
ID:	24290

I wonder how many other bleeding heart fools are regretting the baby niglets they snatched up in Hayshee.
    I can't bring myself to feel sorry for any of them. It's like cuddling a rattlesnake and being surprised when it bites.

16. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yet more proof that Brown v. Board was the worst decision in Supreme Court history.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post

This is getting old.
    She looks like the kind of braindead libtard bitch that would have voted for 0bungh0le, killary are biden!! Naturally the c@n+ probably watches the CLOWN SHOW known as "The View!!"

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    She looks like the kind of braindead libtard bitch that would have voted for 0bungh0le, killary are biden!! Naturally the c@n+ probably watches the CLOWN SHOW known as "The View!!"
    RIght. And I knew she had to be whining on the vile FB. I bet her husband is longing for the sweet release that only death can bring.

Here's a pic of the lad hugging an old lady. Look how adorable he is, so stop picking on him.

Name:	Facebook.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	524.8 KB 
ID:	24292

"Anthanette Lovinrambo Carter"

Name:	facebook1-21 112309.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	24293

I swear I can smell cheap perfume and funk right through my screen.

22. Likes Kagman, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    RIght. And I knew she had to be whining on the vile FB. I bet her husband is longing for the sweet release that only death can bring.

Here's a pic of the lad hugging an old lady. Look how adorable he is, so stop picking on him.

I was thinking the same THING!!

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Yet one more example of important US news that we have to go to muslim-fuxxed Great Britain to learn about. What is past is prolog....

Name:	nigger old 7.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	24278
    Rational good people don't just hang just because they feel like it. It's after it's certain there was a vile act. Now there are those who will say, "the point is the accused needs their day in court". Really. With shyster lawyers and a corrupt system, murderers and rapists get way too lenient a penalty.

There's a solid reason for swift justice. It's to prevent future violence.

Niggers we know are always retarded, but they are also always guilty. Why'd one believe an unreasoned African savage? Would you believe a monkey if it spoke? But don't get me wrong. I wouldn't want anything to happen to monkeys because they're thousands of times more innocent than any nigger.

This huge nigger should've been euthanized. It wouldn't know anything, it has no consciousness or morality anyway.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

As usual, you come up with the gems.... Filthy ape. You can bet the defense will have tee-shirts made up with that MurderCoon and geriatric 'Shark and give them out to jury members - and given with the judge's blessings. Not that the Jury will need them. All you need is one filthy coon in the jury box and it's game over... The rabid chimp will walk
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

27. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Rational good people don't just hang just because they feel like it. It's after it's certain there was a vile act. Now there are those who will say, "the point is the accused needs their day in court". Really. With shyster lawyers and a corrupt system, murderers and rapists get way too lenient a penalty.

There's a solid reason for swift justice. It's to prevent future violence.

Niggers we know are always retarded, but they are also always guilty. Why'd one believe an unreasoned African savage? Would you believe a monkey if it spoke? But don't get me wrong. I wouldn't want anything to happen to monkeys because they're thousands of times more innocent than any nigger.

This huge nigger should've been euthanized. It wouldn't know anything, it has no consciousness or morality anyway.

You raise a host of valid and IMPORTANT points here. Most importantly that when a nigger ended up as a wind chime, it was done fully knowing the nature of the crime and the judgement/punishment was carefully considered. And, to be sure, there WAS a two tiered justice system. As there should have been. Filthy apes have radically different brain structures than humans. Deterrence is hugely important and nothing deters the rabid ape like a rotting monkey carcass hanging town square. It has the SAME impact as humans knowing they'll serve a lengthy prison sentence.

Yet more proof of the considered brilliance of our forefathers. They knew and fairly acted upon the considerable difference between the species

Name:	nigger taxa.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	177.3 KB 
ID:	24295

29. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Yet more proof that Brown v. Board was the worst decision in Supreme Court history.
    That is one blockbuster quote right there. Having taught for many years and coming from a family of teachers/educators, I can tell you with complete confidence that the downfall of our educational system - and Pax Americana - began with Brown v. BOE. In 1955, the US education system was preeminent. Now, we're 27th out of the 35 industrialized nations in Mathematics.

Complete disaster...

31. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post

You raise a host of valid and IMPORTANT points here. Most importantly that when a nigger ended up as a wind chime, it was done fully knowing the nature of the crime and the judgement/punishment was carefully considered. And, to be sure, there WAS a two tiered justice system. As there should have been. Filthy apes have radically different brain structures than humans. Deterrence is hugely important and nothing deters the rabid ape like a rotting monkey carcass hanging town square. It has the SAME impact as humans knowing they'll serve a lengthy prison sentence.

Yet more proof of the considered brilliance of our forefathers. They knew and fairly acted upon the considerable difference between the species

Name:	nigger taxa.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	177.3 KB 
ID:	24295

Exactly! This is the only reason niggers tried to behave up until Libtards decided they knew better than the people who dealt with niggers and knew the only way to get through their sick skulls was with rapid, severe punishment that would give other niggers pause before acting on their violent, hypersexual instincts. Take all away all consequences for the violent, vicious crimes of niggers and we get what we're seeing now.

Try and imagine if a hulking, 270-lb YT boy had brutally attacked a nigger "teacher" and beat her nearly to death. Would everyone be begging for clemency, with the "He's just a lad" argument? Would they say the nigger teacher was rayciss for wanting the lad punished and removed from society? Somehow I think not.

And orangutans and gorillas are endowed with a much greater humanity and intelligence than any nigroid on the planet. And hey - the feed themselves!

33. Likes NiggerWrangler, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact that this subhuman was actually in Hiskoo at 17 is unreal. Should be 3rd grade at best intellectually where it does its muh dik and perpetually. Not a fan of teachers because most are blue haired angry land whales, cuck chomos or old hippies but this one, with a slavic name (russian) seemed to try and do the right thing.