Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Wild Naked Bush Nigger Beats Human in Ft Worth to Death with a Piece of Firewood.

This is truly sickening and yet another failure of the so-called justice system.

A White Settlement man, 51 year old Scott Jackson, was delivering firewood when naked violent nigger savage Chrisantus Omondi, 27, showed up, and started attacking. The violent savage was staying in an Air B-n-B close by, with others. Evidently this place was used as a flop house. This is why these short term rentals should be banned from neighborhoods. But that's a separate discussion.

The violent savage nigger chased the homeowner inside his home. The homeowner then watched, from the safety of his home, as this filthy nogger savage beat Scott Jackson to death with a piece of firewood. That's as despicable as the nigger itself. It's no wonder the coward wouldn't show his face on camera.

Of course the violent nigger savage has a criminal record, having been charged with evading arrest in the past. Hhe was also accused of holding a security guard at gunpoint. No specifics on whether the nigger was arrested or charged. Only accused.

From what I gather, Omondi is a Kenyan name. There's no mention of the nigger's status, but I bet the evil nigger walked across treasonous Joe Biden's open border.

The judge who let this violent savage nigger go in the past should be held responsible. Until we start holding judges and DAs accountable for coddling these wild niggers, more humans will die!

This deal really, really pisses me off.

This is Texas, why wasn't the homeowner armed and prepared to deal with the nigger?

I better stop here...

2. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The violent savage nigger chased the homeowner inside his home. The homeowner then watched, from the safety of his home, as this filthy nogger savage beat Scott Jackson to death with a piece of firewood. That's as despicable as the nigger itself. It's no wonder the coward wouldn't show his face on camera.
    Texas is a stand your ground state. Doesn't this homeowner own firearms? He was legally justified to use lethal force if he had to reason to believe the victim was in danger of losing his life, which he clearly was.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can thank a local church for importing these aberant black bi-peds and housing and feeding them. THey have a whole community brought here and pampered in the name of religon. White Settlement is a serious mis-nomer!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Texas is a stand your ground state. Doesn't this homeowner own firearms? He was legally justified to use lethal force if he had to reason to believe the victim was in danger of losing his life, which he clearly was.
    Exactly. Texas is a Constitutional Carry state and a stand your ground state. The homeowner is a despicable coward. Wouldn't show his face on TV.

Probably a California transplant.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by zagnut View Post
    You can thank a local church for importing these aberant black bi-peds and housing and feeding them. THey have a whole community brought here and pampered in the name of religon. White Settlement is a serious mis-nomer!
    If you watch the new James O'Keefe video, he points out that Catholic Services of Southern Arizona is importing illegals by the bus load. That's juat here in AZ. I've heard that the Lutherans are in on it, too.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1747736951044612265
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post