Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

NY nigger has joint bay-bee shower for the 5 sows and sharks it rutted with

This has to be one of the most vile nigger events ever. It's not often that I'm surprised by DNA ( Dirty Nigger Activity ) but this one has raised my eyebrows....just a little.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-pregnant.html

A NY nigger has managed to inject its monkey serum into 5 assorted sows and fertilized them...all at the same time. The nigger put the mentally disturbed gestated gang on display at a community baby shower. You'll be paying for this shit selection once shitted out through your efforts and hard labor - which the government skims quite happily from.

She explained: 'We love our baby daddy. We will not ruin our babies' lives. Our families have accepted this.'
    Read and puke...
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those are all ghetto hood rat skanks.

They all need to be spayed and neutered immediately. I can only imagine how many thousands of taxpayer dollars its going to take to cover the welfare costs here and the future incarceration expenses.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

3. Likes Kagman, CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Those are all ghetto hood rat skanks.

They all need to be spayed and neutered immediately. I can only imagine how many thousands of taxpayer dollars its going to take to cover the welfare costs here and the future incarceration expenses.

The process needs to be an industrialized, production line operation. Bucks are easy. Plenty of 'E' guitar strings around. Sows can be irradiated.... Easy peasey, quick and easy.

I'm so sick of these black bastards...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They solved their ' problem ' in the egg industry.

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes Kagman, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey ford View Post
    those are all ghetto hood rat skanks.

they all need to be spayed and neutered immediately. I can only imagine how many thousands of taxpayer dollars its going to take to cover the welfare costs here and the future incarceration expenses.

disgusting!!

8. Likes NiggerWrangler, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    This has to be one of the most vile nigger events ever. It's not often that I'm surprised by DNA ( Dirty Nigger Activity ) but this one has raised my eyebrows....just a little.

A NY nigger has managed to inject its monkey serum into 5 assorted sows and fertilized them...all at the same time. The nigger put the mentally disturbed gestated gang on display at a community baby shower. You'll be paying for this shit selection once shitted out through your efforts and hard labor - which the government skims quite happily from.

Read and puke...
    That's mental illness on parade.

10. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Off topic, but most of the people who are outraged by what happens to those baby chicks are the exact same people who supported Obama even though he was okay with babies being left to die if they were born alive after a botched abortion. Well, it's sort of on topic, since Obama's a fucking nigger.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

So are the pulverized chicks classified as "mechanically separated chicken" and mixed with hot dog meat? Or fed to pigs?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Irresponsible niggers like this is what costs taxpayers for life. Imagine supporting these low IQ turds with their uneducated sows. Not to mention the unacceptable proliferation of non human nigger DNA. Sick.

For crimes against humanity, this nigger needs hemp and oak.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Read and puke...
    I can't. I have to think of my blood presshures.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes Ignatow liked this post