Close

Likes Likes:  28
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Helpful buck caps 4 fambly members, then offs himself.

Finally, a nigger does something right.

RICHMOND, Texas (AP) — A nigger fatally shot his estranged wife and three other relatives, including his 8-year-old niece, at a home in suburban Houston over the weekend before killing himself, authorities said Wednesday.
    Alrick “Shawn” Barrett, 46, opened fire at the home just before 7 a.m. Saturday after returning his young sprog from a visit, Fort Bend County Sheriff Eric Fagan said at a news conference. Fagan said that after arriving at the home, Barrett told his estranged wife that he wanted to reunite, but she refused.
    Nice going, boy!

Texas man kills self after fatally shooting four, including his 8-year-old niece (msn.com)
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Alright! If only all the others would follow suit. Imagine how much better the world would instantly become.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I wonder how many sprogs the 8 year old niece had?
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big round of applause for cleaning out its own nigger nest. Well done noggra !

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Such an unselfish act. I truly thank this nigger for saving the poor diminishing tax payers a little extra. I encourage all niggers to pest control their tribes to assist humanity. Government employees will not be happy though. A smaller pool of niggers means less overtime and ' stress days ' off to feed from.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Finally, some good news! Way to go nigger!

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not every day you hear a nigger doing something useful for humanity but hell, if it goodified itself afterwards then by all means that's worth praising.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Several hundreds of thousands of dollars of tax payer subsidized welfare cash was saved on that day. Unfortunately, our asshole govt is importing several more illegally to take their place.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Several hundreds of thousands of dollars of tax payer subsidized welfare cash was saved on that day. Unfortunately, our asshole govt is importing several more illegally to take their place.

Damn. I'd rather hug my dog after he rolled in a very dead raccoon. UGH. Bet the feral was trying to cop a feel. Niggers - the only species on earth that cannot survive without the care and feeding by humans from the day they're shit out until they assume room temperature. They should have been extinct long ago.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    5 sets of Bat Wings!! This trend has to continue!!