Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Roots Kunta Kinte nigger LeVar Burton discovers his great-great-grandfather was a Confederate Soldier

LeVar Burton got hit with a one-two punch while tracing his family’s ancestry on the Jan. 16 episode of PBS’ hit series “Finding Your Roots.”

Burton rose to fame as a child actor in the TV adaptation of Alex Haley’s “Roots,” the show that host Henry Louis Gates cited as an inspiration for the PBS show, and went on to star in “Star Trek” and host “Reading Rainbow.”

On the PBS show, he discovered a hidden family secret. Burton learned that a great-great-grandmother on his mother’s side, Mary Sills, was raised by a man she thought was her biological father, but wasn’t. (Burton knew Sills when he was a young boy).

Sills was the biological daughter of a white farmer named James Henry Dixon who had a wife and family at the time of her birth.

“And she was the other family on the other side,” Burton said in shock.
    Then, Gates revealed that Dixon served in the Confederate Army as a teenager.

“Are you kidding me? Oh my God, oh my God. I did not see this coming,” Burton said.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/...ots-rcna134313
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think you can live with that part of yourself. Time to do the right thing.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers had it good in the Confederacy. Free food, free shelter, free clothes, and all they had to do was obey the massa. Hell of a lot better than being starved and muh-dikked in Africa. Niggers are definitely getting dumber with each generation. In the old days, some of them were smart enough to see where their bread was buttered and fight for the right side. Now they're all uppity crybabies making endless false accusations of racism against the race that set them free and treated them better than anyone else (and especially better than their own "bruddaz" treated them).

Of course, slavery never should have happened, our ancestors should have picked their own damn cotton and left the jungle apes back in Africa.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched that show a few times. It's obvious the nigger host hates YT. Probably why he was hired. PBS has turned nigger-lover. Don't even glance at it during "Nigger Hisstery Munf." it's NBN (Nothing But Niggers) wall to wall.

“Are you kidding me? Oh my God, oh my God. I did not see this coming,” Burton said.
    Learn some history, Lavar, you dumbass silverback. Evil ol' YT did not import you because they wanted to dedicate their lives to gleefully tormenting, whuppin', and abusing niggroes as a hobby. You were a cheap resource - maybe more valuable than a cow but not a good horse - and instead of hiring many human hands to work the fields they had to hire only one overseer like the charming Mr. Ames, pictured above, to make sure you didn't goof off , go to sleep, or spend time muh dikkin' when you should be working. And yes, the niggers got everything for free that poor whites never got.

The Union did NOT want to free niggers because they loved them so much or were all big-time into BLM. They did it for financial reasons which no nigger today has the brains to figure out.

Sadly, too many well-meaning, but blundering Northerners felt sorry for niggers (we know how far that will get you) and smuggled a bunch of useless farm equipment up here and we've been stuck with them ever since.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I dont think you can live with that part of yourself. Time to do the right thing.
    Absolutely. What's the name of that other nigger movie? Oh yeah: Do The Right Thing!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Niggers had it good in the Confederacy. Free food, free shelter, free clothes, and all they had to do was obey the massa. Hell of a lot better than being starved and muh-dikked in Africa. Niggers are definitely getting dumber with each generation. In the old days, some of them were smart enough to see where their bread was buttered and fight for the right side. Now they're all uppity crybabies making endless false accusations of racism against the race that set them free and treated them better than anyone else (and especially better than their own "bruddaz" treated them).

Of course, slavery never should have happened, our ancestors should have picked their own damn cotton and left the jungle apes back in Africa.

My dad picked cotton during the Great Depression. 75 cents a day. Ate boiled turnip in a biscuit. Niggers had it better as slaves.

Interestingly enough, the first legally recognized slave owner in North America, the Virginia colony to be exact, was a nigger! Many free nigger land owners had nigger slaves all the way up to the Civil War.

9. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Same thing happens today. We feed, house and clothe them. Now, they just get all that shit for free and call us all racists after that suck us dry of gibs.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!