Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Is your town a Sundown Town?

This is actually a pretty good read as you can see state-by-state and city-by-city the towns that were Sundown Towns, and shows the population breakdown of Humans and niggers in the post Sundown Town world.

One of the areas I used to live in, was listed as a Sundown Town. But sadly you would never know it today, as the pavement apes have taken over and you can't even take 5 steps without one approaching you demanding their gibs

Link
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Humans are moving further and further away from the nigger tragedy. My town is 99% human. I regularly go out to the supermarket, the bank and do my errands and not see a single tar ape. There is virtually no crime in my town and I never have to worry about niggers and their associated violence. There are plenty of places in the USA where peace and civility reigns. You just have to understand that packing your wagon and moving on is sometimes the way forward. America was built on folk moving in and moving on when things stopped going their way. It's only welfare that has stopped people ( and niggers ) from upping sticks and creating a new future. Welfare has become a menace to society and fuels the nigger epidemic.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Humans are moving further and further away from the nigger tragedy. My town is 99% human. I regularly go out to the supermarket, the bank and do my errands and not see a single tar ape. There is virtually no crime in my town and I never have to worry about niggers and their associated violence. There are plenty of places in the USA where peace and civility reigns. You just have to understand that packing your wagon and moving on is sometimes the way forward. America was built on folk moving in and moving on when things stopped going their way. It's only welfare that has stopped people ( and niggers ) from upping sticks and creating a new future. Welfare has become a menace to society and fuels the nigger epidemic.
    Absolute TRUTH!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. When I retire, I am most likely moving down to Comanche, Texas. At the last census, it was only a 2% groid population. Although it is 2% too many, Comanche is a 'good ol boy' town and small town folk don't put up with any nonsense

6. Likes CoonsЯus, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    And of course, a town may have been sundown once, but now is not. Ferguson, MO, was a sundown town between 1940 and 1960. By 2014, when racial conflict famously erupted there, it was 67% black, so it was certainly no longer a sundown town.
    This is supposed to be a good thing? I'm sure Ferguson has greatly benefitted from the influx of niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Humans are moving further and further away from the nigger tragedy. My town is 99% human. I regularly go out to the supermarket, the bank and do my errands and not see a single tar ape. There is virtually no crime in my town....
    Well, I moved REALLY far away and my town, as far as I can tell, is 100% nigger free. Occasionally one comes shuffling through, but doesn't stay long. I've seen maybe five or six niggers in the past ten years, and I STILL despise the worthless apes! Am I bragging? DAMN RIGHT!

The US committed suicide at the hands of LBJ and his nigger-coddling Great Society. In recent years I have become thoroughly convinced, no welfare, no gibs, NO NIGGERS!

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I lived in Orange County FL in 1988,I worked for Allied tire. I was a service manager at the Ocoee store for close to a year. That was definitely a sundown town. I was told about the Ocoee massacre in the 1920s. It’s probably changed by now. But it wasn’t very nigger friendly then.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post
    Well, I moved REALLY far away and my town, as far as I can tell, is 100% nigger free. Occasionally one comes shuffling through, but doesn't stay long. I've seen maybe five or six niggers in the past ten years, and I STILL despise the worthless apes! Am I bragging? DAMN RIGHT!

The US committed suicide at the hands of LBJ and his nigger-coddling Great Society. In recent years I have become thoroughly convinced, no welfare, no gibs, NO NIGGERS!
    Same. No niggers in my town. It's easy to tell. It's clean, quiet, friendly, relaxed, with nice homes and immaculate properties - in other words, civilized. I sometimes see a nigger knuckling along when I go to another town for groceries or to Walmart. But it's always only a lone groid or at most, a pair. No chimpouts.

Yet, I still detest niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes CoonsЯus, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like I lived in 2 racist cities. Oh well, that was the truth then, as in, " niggers don't let the sun set on you and still be in this city".
    Coalburning is bestiality.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Looks like I lived in 2 racist cities. Oh well, that was the truth then, as in, " niggers don't let the sun set on you and still be in this city".
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	248296_4168379763852_789187337_n.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	24274

15. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a libtard could write an article about sundown towns and say it's good that they're gone and niggers are free to rob, rape, loot, and murder. People loved sundown towns, it didn't matter if they were Democrat or Republican. No one wants to live near wild, chimping niggers.

I have relatives in Oregon. Salem used to be 99% white, now it has problems with niggers and border niggers, although most of the fecal matter coongregates in Portland, the world capital of nigger lovers and Antifa terrorists. The good news is that eastern Oregon is still mostly groid-free and therefore chimpout free. When niggers see that they're vastly outnumbered by good ol'-fashioned wypipo, they get scared and almost turn white (but not really).

17. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Only a libtard could write an article about sundown towns and say it's good that they're gone and niggers are free to rob, rape, loot, and murder. People loved sundown towns, it didn't matter if they were Democrat or Republican. No one wants to live near wild, chimping niggers.

I have relatives in Oregon. Salem used to be 99% white, now it has problems with niggers and border niggers, although most of the fecal matter coongregates in Portland, the world capital of nigger lovers and Antifa terrorists. The good news is that eastern Oregon is still mostly groid-free and therefore chimpout free. When niggers see that they're vastly outnumbered by good ol'-fashioned wypipo, they get scared and almost turn white (but not really).

Doesn't eastern OR want to secede and join Idaho ? Don't blame them at all...

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Doesn't eastern OR want to secede and join Idaho ? Don't blame them at all...
    They do, sho nuff. Many conservative places (eastern Oregon, rural California, rural Illinois, etc.) are denied a political voice because the libtard majority in their respective states oppresses and silences them. Welcome to democracy.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This is supposed to be a good thing? I'm sure Ferguson has greatly benefitted from the influx of niggers.
    Well they do keep the liquor stores, the 'check cashing' fronts and the corner drug lord in business

22. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Well they do keep the liquor stores, the 'check cashing' fronts and the corner drug lord in business
    Don't forget title loans (on some '01 Pontiac Bonneville), pawn shops, and the rent-to-own furniture joints.

24. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Zambo View Post

LBJ even bragged that welfare would have niggers voting Democrat for the next 100 years