Close

Likes Likes:  3
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Coonifornia escapees spreading the diseases of Niggerdom to my town

Until the past couple of years I had a good nigger free decade out in a smaller desert city here in the Southwest USA. You would really only ever 1 or 2 rarely and they knew their place and you could call them niggers as 1, self defence is fully allowed here and 2, nobody else really cared for niggers either so wouldn't rush to the defence of the precious ape.

Now with San FranChimpsco and Los Apegeles overflowing with street pooping PCP popping shitskins as a result of their ever so genius chimp coddling politics pushed the past years they're finally starting to reach their limit and some are escaping but without the awareness of why they shitholified their state and letting Nigger bacterium cling to them on the way out.

And it's all the most bottom of the barreled, entitled, paw out gibs muh dat chimps they were able to scavenge as well. It's disgusting now going outside seeing a feral shegroid outside every Skoo, Walmart, stoplight, and public bus stop.

At this point I'm about ready to chuck the whole fucking thing and just go full isolated and live in a remote part of the desert and never bother with people anymore as a vast majority of people are mentally conditioned in the art of bending over backwards and spreading their cheeks over for the great Shitskin Menace. The plague I escaped the cities from seems to being following me outward and it feels as if National Fuxation is reaching a point of irredeemability now.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A beautifully crafted, detailed and empirical account of your unfortunate enforced blending with the shit ape beast. Please consider joining up to assist our campaign to return the tar terrors back to Wakanda.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post