Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Coon attacks and carjacks Good Samaritans who rescue him from a freezing blizzard

Man attacked drivers, carjacked vehicle after good Samaritans tried to help during Iowa blizzard: Authorities

Amid rough winter weather, a man allegedly attacked two separate drivers who came to his aid, and he managed to carjack one of them before Iowa State Police managed to stop him with a PIT maneuver on Friday.

Jermaine Leatre Shetworth Ware, 28, is currently in the Polk County Jail without bond for charges including eluding, theft in the second degree, robbery in the first degree, interference with official acts, and operating while under the influence, records show.
    “The victim saw the defendant running along the side of the interstate so she let him into her car to help him,” stated documents.
    BAD idea!

Once the victim was able to stop on the side of the road, the defendant began slamming his body into hers, causing her to slam into the driver’s side door. The defendant repeatedly slammed the victim into her driver’s side door with his body many times.”

The woman managed to take her car keys out of the ignition while the man continued to attack her, documents stated.

“The defendant reached over the victim, opened her door, and slammed his body into her until she fell out of her vehicle and into the travel portion of the interstate,” authorities wrote.

He got into the driver’s seat and realized the keys were missing, documents stated.

The suspect allegedly got out of the car and jumped onto the woman. He allegedly put his knee on her throat, stopping her breathing.

“While holding his knee in the victim’s throat, the defendant began biting the victim’s right hand to get her to release the car keys,” they wrote. “The defendant was eventually able to take the keys from the victim and he got into her car and drove away.”
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/man-at...d-authorities/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Man attacked drivers, carjacked vehicle after good Samaritans tried to help during Iowa blizzard: Authorities

BAD idea!

https://lawandcrime.com/crime/man-at...d-authorities/
    Never stop for a nigger. Ever.

Also, exercise your Constitutionally guaranteed and protected Basic Human Right to keep and bear arms. Always.

4. Likes CoonsЯus, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shetworth? Sounds like this was a thoroughbred nigger to me. He’s just doing what he was bred to do.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is the trouble when you consider niggers to be human. They're not human, but furious and wanton unleashed safari beasts. Empathy is a human trait which frequently backfires as you can see in this instance. Niggers are black for a reason. To detect and avoid at every occasion. Just be grateful for their shitty shit skins to aid instant identification. Would you save a drowning cockroach ? There's thought of the day.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Shetworth? Sounds like this was a thoroughbred nigger to me. He’s just doing what he was bred to do.
    It's in nigger's PRIMATE DNA!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sure, I'd stop to pick up a feral, rampaging nigger on the side of the road. If the victim wasn't a sow in heat, I have to seriously question this - a human woman, alone, stopping for a nigger who is obviously been up to no good, running alongside the highway?

Has the brainwashing so seriously infected people that they have no more sense of self-preservation? I wouldn't even invite a human male to get in my car in that situation.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Anastasia, CoonsЯus liked this post